Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bedford Fox

Brendan Rodgers..yay or nay?

Brendan Rodgers  

734 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rodgers took charge?

• Yes
    • No way

13 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Reckon the club have been talking to potential replacement behind the scenes and Puel's days are numbered if LCFC fail to get a positive result against Wolves.

I don't think the club are as knee jerk as the fans even if Top didn't have bigger concerns, so hopefully not 

25 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Reckon the club have been talking to potential replacement behind the scenes and Puel's days are numbered if LCFC fail to get a positive result against Wolves.

People have been posting that they reckon he's a bad result or two away from the sack every week since about last March though and been wrong every time. Why would this time be different?

42 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'll take your money. 

You reckon? I know they’re not firing as well this season but he’s loved there and I can’t imagine him wanting to ruin that without a send off... given his ego 

A lot of people turning their nose up at every experienced manager that's being linked. 

I wouldn't be against giving a former top player their first proper management job. 

They do it all the time on the continent. Who knows, could work out well and there doesn't seem to be an outstanding candidate out there who is already a manager.

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You reckon? I know they’re not firing as well this season but he’s loved there and I can’t imagine him wanting to ruin that without a send off... given his ego 

I just think he must find his job pretty boring at this point - if the money's right etc I can't see him turning down a club with our ambition in the greatest league in the world. 

It's all football politics, brendan knows that celtic's reign is coming to a end with rangers rising from the ashes. His journalist mates spread rumours around that Puel said this or that and bingo they put out story's in the press and talksport radio ( they been banging on for 6 months that he needs to go back to the Premier league to prove that he a good manager) say that leicester city fc are desperate to sign him and our fans go wild! 

Edited by Crispin LA

13 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

A lot of people turning their nose up at every experienced manager that's being linked. 

I wouldn't be against giving a former top player their first proper management job. 

They do it all the time on the continent. Who knows, could work out well and there doesn't seem to be an outstanding candidate out there who is already a manager.

Hasn't Esteban Cambiasso run this  club before?

• Like 2

I hope it’s true I think his style of football is good to watch. We are a good option for most managers wanting a job in the premier league. Our squad is young and talented just needs a different approach to what Puel is offering.

if he can get us playing anything like any of his previous teams baring reading I’ll be delighted.