Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Cardiff Pre Match

16 hours ago, Matt said:

Everyone claiming Cardiff will come to sit back and defend, i'm not sure they will, when i've seen them on tv i've been quite complementary to them in saying atleast they give it ago and don't just sit back and defend.

So if that is the case there is no reason and no excuse for the sideways and backwards passing or the turgid, boring, slow 'build up' play.

Now whether that tact has changed since I last saw them play or whether they decide they would be best to come here and sit back and defend is another question - Arguably they would given how ineffective and how we struggle to combat teams that come with that idea.

They haven't the lowest possession stats in the league, 17th in SPG, 15th in goals scored, 1st in Aerials won, 3rd for shots inside 6 yard box.

I think all of that points to the sort of game we can expect. They'll keep it tight, won't over commit and get a cross or high ball into the box where they can. 

I think it's likely we'll see a different game again than the last two, with not much space for runners, not much opportunity for early balls and a lot of play through the middle. 

With the exception of Vardy, I really hope he plays our best attacking players as we need all the creativity we can get. It's a shame Silva seems to have something lined up for Jan, as it would have been ideal to use him in the midfield three for this one. 

It would be the Leicester way of doing it if we were to lose 2-0 today.

Beat Chelsea away, Beat Man City, Lose to Cardiff.

But seriously, think we'll get a few goals today. 

3-1 win. 

It’s that difficult moment in Fantasy Premier League when you’re not sure whether to sub Vardy and all you have got left in judgement is waiting for Sean from Enderby to release the team sheet before the 2pm deadline.

Desperate times.

lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:
More

"Claude Puel himself has said this game will be completely different to Leicester's previous two. It's up to them to find a way through against Cardiff." - Nev Foulger ahead of #LeiCar ?

Dvlhp74X0AApm2w.jpg
0 replies0 retweets11 likes
Repl

Best thing about Claude is those old skool Adidas boots. Look at the tongues on those beauties :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes of Vardy at full pelt then rest him for the Everton game, this is as big a game as the last 2 and it will be tough to break the defensive Cardiff team down, hard fought 3.1 win for me with Choudary scoring along with 2 from Vardy..... :scarf:

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Don't mind him resting a couple, but I hope it's not the full backs. So much of our good play comes through them, if we go with Fuchs and Simpson it's going to  stunt us in attack. 

Our two most creative players after Maddison are probably the fullbacks, they are responsible for giving us width.

It's most positive change in our team and our style of play.