Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Cardiff Pre Match

Really hoping CP starts with the same 11 hoping exhaustion doesn’t take its toll on any?

CP needs to put out a strong 11 to show our intention go for the jugular from the kick off, really hoping we can keep the momentum going with this one and get the  3 points from this game of which we should be beating Cardiff !

I’m going for a 3-0 but if we do click I can see this one being a higher score !!

COME ON VICHAI’S BLUE FOXES ARMY !

??????????????

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

A midfield trio of Choudhury Ndidi and Mendy is far too negative against Cardiff, he has make a change there.

i think if Hamza and mendy use their energy to press a bit more and our front 3 harras their defense it could still work. either way 4-3-3 seems to work well... i’d only change a winning team out of necessity. 

• Like 2

Confidence is high and if no-one is injured then don’t change a winning team, just give them more licence to attack.

A raft of changes and a poor performance could leave us back at square one. For once i’d like to see the team under Puel push on and not waste an opportunity.

• Like 1

In some ways it's a must win to properly silence any doubters.

Not saying Puel will be sacked if he loses, but the regular Puel Out massive will be in full voice. Having said that, I think we could go on a ten game winning streak and the first game we lose, they'd be chiming up.

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

In some ways it's a must win to properly silence any doubters.

Not saying Puel will be sacked if he loses, but the regular Puel Out massive will be in full voice. Having said that, I think we could go on a ten game winning streak and the first game we lose, they'd be chiming up.

I agree with it being a must win in the sense that it could be a massive opportunity to kick on as it would eliminate any creeping doubts about the last 2 results being ‘freak’ results.

If its a poor result and a poor performance it would make things worse than previously as it would be a big crash from the highs we’ve just had. 

• Like 1

Beat Chelsea, beat Man City so anyone with any sense will put their mortgage on us losing! Its the Leicester way unfortunately. 

Even making a few changes, We should beat these though. They work hard, like you'd expect a Neil Warnock team to do, but they do lack any real quality.

I think the team will be picked on fitness rather than quality/lack of quality of the opposition. The last 2 games will have taken alot out of the players so changes may be needed and fans need to understand and accept that Puel will do what is best for the team and the players when he picks the team. Too many changes could lose our momentum but 2-3 changes wouldn't have too much of an effect. We just need to ensure at least one of Ricardo or Maddison start as they are our main creative threats. 

Be patient, get behind the lads and make the same atmosphere as today!

This will be a totally different game with us seeing plenty of the ball. I actually hope he starts with the same 11 but given how many games we've played and how tiring these two will have been you wouldn't be surprised at all if he rotate heavily. Possibly even Nacho being left out completely today means he will start this game.

I just hope we show the same attacking intent. In recent games, we've put some really nice moves together!