Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

To be honest I am I little bit jealous of man u, in the sense that they have appointed a manager that is already loved by the club and makes people excited for the next game.

I'm struggling these days to get as excited as I did about going to the match. Even though he has no experience I wouldn't be totally against cambiasso joining us as long as we stay up, would bring such an uplift to us 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

When John Percy is suggesting that he’s lost the entire training ground players and staff it’s perhaps more social responsibility rather than press and player power.

Oh definitely if that's the case then it's absolutely more endemic and needs changing - but I don't ever really hold stock whenever people peddle the x has "lost the dressing room" or "lost the staff" quotes.

In the end, I wouldn't be too upset if Puel were to go, I just would prefer it be done with some degree of decorum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Found the points on King and Silva really odd.  

King has been a bit part for a while sadly

Silva never really got going and when he was played didn't do well.

The argument raised seems really smashed together of different bits they've heard. 

As has been pointed out many times though, Matty James get selected with King doesn't :S

Now that's really odd.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Found the points on King and Silva really odd.  

King has been a bit part for a while sadly

Silva never really got going and when he was played didn't do well.

The argument raised seems really smashed together of different bits they've heard. 

Not really, he chose Matty James who isn’t even fit over him, and Silva could have made the squad quite a few times, maybe not start but could have at least made the bench!