Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Benalouane joins Nottingham Forest

14 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Forest fans were banging on about promotion after all their deadline day signings.

They aren't going to get promotion with Benny in defence.

To be fair, I could have told them they won't get promotion even if they didn't sign Benalouane lol 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Deliberate handball on the line says to me was stopping a certain goal which is taking one for team in my book. Goalie has a chance with the peno

They were losing 1-0 in the 93rd minute. Not exactly any point in doing it just proves he is a total head case. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

They were losing 1-0 in the 93rd minute. Not exactly any point in doing it just proves he is a total head case. 

The foul happened in the 91st minute. I've not seen a replay but if he saved a certain goal it was absolutely the right thing to do. If goalie the penalty there'd still be more stoppage time added on for them to try to get an equalizer. 2-0 down you're fuched. 1-0 - still an outside chance. Knowing Benny tho it probably wasn't going in lol

Edited by Wizerud
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, lcfc81 said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's a penalty? If it didn't hit his hand it hits his body? Surely just a reflex after a ball is smashed at his stomach? (It's not the best angle to see from however). 

He's handled it on the line, how's it not a penalty? lol

Yeah, it'd have hit his body but that just makes him an idiot that avoids making a good and legal block by getting his hands in the way

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Deliberate handball on the line says to me was stopping a certain goal which is taking one for team in my book. Goalie has a chance with the peno

agree with this. 

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

if they were losing 3-0 i’d agree with you... desperate to try and salvage a point wasn’t he?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MPH said:

agree with this. 

if they were losing 3-0 i’d agree with you... desperate to try and salvage a point wasn’t he?

Not sure how people don't get this. Took one for the team, absolutely the right thing to do. Ten mins earlier... maybe not, but in injury time? No argument.

• Thanks 1