Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Benalouane joins Nottingham Forest

13 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

And I loved Nigel’s reaction

Nigel Pearson defended Wasilewski and the the Leicester manager accused Berahino of over-dramatising the incident. 

He said: “I’ve seen it and it was not a problem at all. If they want punishment then I’m disappointed with their reaction. It was really good defending. He’s not gone to elbow him, it’s called the clothes-line. 

“I’m not interested in players who are moaning after games. I think it’s poor when players bleat after games, leave it to their own managers. 

“Players should keep their mouth shut and perform on the pitch, that’s what they are paid for.”

Forgot about Niges legendary reaction lol we all expected respective action as well but it never came lol 

2 hours ago, InLoveWithNgolo said:

Pretty sure Was elbowed him and got away with it?

More than got away with it, Was elbowed Vaughan and Vaughan got sent off for it lol

15 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

He’s not gone to elbow him, it’s called the clothes-line. 

So, just me that wants to see Big Nige in the WWE then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

If we ever play Forest soon the lad deserves big boos. Absolute arse of a bloke. Knowing our fans though he'll get a rapturous applause. 

Why? He was mostly useless but didn't let us down in 16/17 (Spurs game excepted), get sent off, moan etc.

It's not his fault he was given a long contract here.

21 hours ago, The Doctor said:

More than got away with it, Was elbowed Vaughan and Vaughan got sent off for it lol

So, just me that wants to see Big Nige in the WWE then?

Is there a video of in anywhere? Was probably better than winning the league imo.

For all Benalouane was a very poor signing and his departure was well overdue, he seemed a hard worker, a team player and a likeable enough guy. I'm delighted we've been able to get him off the books and that we even took a fee for him, but he's done absolutely nothing to justify booing and abuse should we cross paths with him again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

For all Benalouane was a very poor signing and his departure was well overdue, he seemed a hard worker, a team player and a likeable enough guy. I'm delighted we've been able to get him off the books and that we even took a fee for him, but he's done absolutely nothing to justify booing and abuse should we cross paths with him again.

Anyone who boos him clearly didn't watch Atletico Madrid game, he was signed for 5 mil, absolute peanuts in the transfer market - however sad that may be.  He filled in whenever we were short and did his best,. This Forest transfer has worked out for all of us, he may be lacking as a player and too rash mostly, but when it mattered v madrid he stepped up. 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2019 at 21:39, Peckfortonfox said:

And I loved Nigel’s reaction

Nigel Pearson defended Wasilewski and the the Leicester manager accused Berahino of over-dramatising the incident. 

He said: “I’ve seen it and it was not a problem at all. If they want punishment then I’m disappointed with their reaction. It was really good defending. He’s not gone to elbow him, it’s called the clothes-line. 

“I’m not interested in players who are moaning after games. I think it’s poor when players bleat after games, leave it to their own managers. 

“Players should keep their mouth shut and perform on the pitch, that’s what they are paid for.”

<3