Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Benalouane joins Nottingham Forest

54 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

That was a joke Murph ...   just can’t help myself ..  :) ...    I don’t really think he’s lazy as such but just doesn’t seem to put in much effort...  not going to help us now and maybe should go on loan to get his confidence back  ..   

As for my comment above I think Frany104 was aggressively insulting to Benny the Loon who only tried his best ...   and we decided to buy him after all.   Just felt like sticking up for him a bit.   

At least your not alone....

some see players make a few,mistakes or take a couple of yellows..then they are then just incorrectly and wrongly,put up for permanent critic!!!

And some posters won't let go,they are then blind when those players ,turn out decent performances.....They will track every misendeamour!!!

Just a few examples....!!  No hold on,!!  It's far damn easier to say every single player we have had ,goes through these OTT analyse,and consistent

Pecking.  What makes such posts senseless , at the start amusing 1st postings,become after time boring!!..i

It is this very club,where a bunch of undesirables,travelling-mongrels who turned the tables

and got their >grubby,not fit for purpose,not even lower PL standard <  hands on the title!!!     

shame on our fanbase SOME JUST DON'T LEARN!!!

Let's face it,not one fan on this forum over the last 10-8 years, can SPOT at present/future average/decent player!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

some see players make a few,mistakes or take a couple of yellows..then they are then just incorrectly and wrongly,put up for permanent critic!!!

And some posters won't let go,they are then blind when those players ,turn out decent performances.....They will track every misendeamour!!!

Just a few examples....!!  No hold on,!!  It's far damn easier to say every single player we have had ,goes through these OTT analyse,and consistent

Pecking.  What makes such posts senseless ,and amusing 1st postings,become after time boring!!..i

it is this very club,where a bunch of undesirables,travelling-mongrels who turned the tables

and got their >grubby,not fit for purpose,not even lower PL standard <  hands on the title!!!     shame on our fanbase SOME JUST DON'T LEARN!!!

Let's face it,not one fan on this forum over the last 10-8 years, can SPOT at present/future average/decent player!!!

Well said !! ...    I think ....   :)

We actually got rid of our own version of Winston Bogarde. Always a weird signing, and I do feel Ranieri owed someone a favour when he signed him. Did his best when called upon though and might do the job for Forest. All the best to him. 

57 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Everyones laughing at Forest here but I actually think he could end up to be a quality signing for them. He's a decent player he's just far too rash and you wont get away with that in the prem. 

I dont think you get away with his tackles in MMA mate

34 minutes ago, Hanan96 said:

Alright. Now how many senior player we have? 25? Any free registration slots? 

Benalouane was never in the 25 man squad, it was:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/844127

25 Squad players (*Home grown)

Albrighton, Marc Kevin*
Amartey, Daniel
Chilwell, Benjamin James*
Diabate, Fousseni
Evans, Jonathan Grant*
Fuchs, Christian
Ghezzal, Rachid
Gray, Demarai Remelle*
Iborra, Vicente
Iheanacho, Kelechi
Jakupovic, Eldin
James, Matthew Lee*
Maddison, James Daniel*
Maguire, Harry*
Mendy, Nampalys
Morgan, Westley Nathan*
Ndidi, Onyinye Wilfred
Okazaki, Shinji
Pereira, Ricardo
Schmeichel, Kasper Peter*
Silva, Adrien Sebastien Perruchet
Simpson, Daniel Peter*
Soyuncu, Caglar
Vardy, Jamie*
Ward, Daniel*

So, with Iborra gone, 24 man squad at the moment

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Pecking.  What makes such posts senseless , at the start amusing 1st postings,become after time boring!!..i

It is this very club,where a bunch of undesirables,travelling-mongrels who turned the tables

and got their >grubby,not fit for purpose,not even lower PL standard <  hands on the title!!!     

shame on our fanbase SOME JUST DON'T LEARN!!!

I read the first line and gave up...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Strangely disrespectful comments from our "fans". 

He was a model pro who never put a foot wrong when called upon. Good luck to him. 

Are you on the wind up?  He was gash from the off. Out of his depth and demonstratable so. To think that Forest has actually paid money for him has warmed the cockles of my heart.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Funny how so many fans laud over MON yet by having not a good word to say about Benny are actual criticising MON for signing him.  :dunno::nigel:

Ah, but do we know it was Mon who signed him? these days it seems recruitment is out of the hands of managers and in the hands of idiots who know nothing about good signings. ( yes we have just such an idiot )

5 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Ah, but do we know it was Mon who signed him? these days it seems recruitment is out of the hands of managers and in the hands of idiots who know nothing about good signings. ( yes we have just such an idiot )

I think MON has alluded to the fact it wasn’t him ...   but didn’t criticise the signing.

• Like 1