Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Benalouane joins Nottingham Forest

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Hot headed, made a few mistakes, tried his best and didn’t complain .. ..   but a complete joke ?? ...  no ...   and very harsh to say so.

Harsh?

Wait a minute, is the same @Countryfox who just called Nacho a "lazy cvnt" in his thread?

Not saying I disagree with you (maybe would've worded it less 'harshly').

Edited by murphy

He’ll be excellent in the Championship. Imagine how conflicted Roy Keane will be, on one hand he’s touch tackling and uncompromising but imagine how tightly his fist will be clenched when he rocks up wearing some baggy bright red cropped flairs?

Edited by Stadt
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He’ll be excellent in the Championship. Imagine how conflicted Roy Keane will be, on one hand he’s touch tackling and uncompromising but imagine how tightly his fist will be clenched when he rocks up wearing some baggy bright red cropped flairs?

Just wait till he looks at his Instagram lol

14 minutes ago, murphy said:

Harsh?

Wait a minute, is the same @Countryfox who just called Nacho a "lazy cvnt" in his thread?

Not saying I disagree with you (maybe would've worded it less 'harshly').

That was a joke Murph ...   just can’t help myself ..  :) ...    I don’t really think he’s lazy as such but just doesn’t seem to put in much effort...  not going to help us now and maybe should go on loan to get his confidence back  ..   

As for my comment above I think Frany104 was aggressively insulting to Benny the Loon who only tried his best ...   and we decided to buy him after all.   Just felt like sticking up for him a bit.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

He’ll be excellent in the Championship. Imagine how conflicted Roy Keane will be, on one hand he’s touch tackling and uncompromising but imagine how tightly his fist will be clenched when he rocks up wearing some baggy bright red cropped flairs?

Benalouane.thumb.png.ad34160489410639cabda62d5e7cf46d.png

Forest Forum not impressed  lol

He looks like a player that, in Gaelic football, we would call “agricultural”.
That is to say he moves round the pitch like a combine harvester.

Just seen his Twitter and Instagram and he loves a hashtag.

Not for me thanks

MON out.

it looks like that tackle is on Stephen Warnock, in which case fair enough.

The sensible few note that surplus to requirements at LCFC, may not mean surplus at a Championship club with a depleted back line.