Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Guess that’s why we play, innit? Any given day, you’ve got a chance. 

Exactly but that's why it's frustrating because you have to take your opportunities when they come. 

Even though Vardy has been in average form this season, he's your man to take an opportunity against a decent side in a game like this. Hence Chelsea and Everton away. 

I mean he may come on and miss a sitter but you don't give yourself the best chance of winning when he's on the bench. 

Even if he'd started on the bench for good reason, not recognising the opportunity and bringing him on at half time was either blind af or stubborn af from Puel. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Exactly but that's why it's frustrating because you have to take your opportunities when they come. 

Even though Vardy has been in average form this season, he's your man to take an opportunity against a decent side in a game like this. Hence Chelsea and Everton away. 

I mean he may come on and miss a sitter but you don't give yourself the best chance of winning when he's on the bench. 

Even if he'd started on the bench for good reason, not recognising the opportunity and bringing him on at half time was either blind af or stubborn af from Puel. 

He’s coming on in mere minutes, I think. 

Actually, now.