Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Help me out here - seconds left, we get a corner ..... then play it short ????

ghezzal really is a bit thick isn’t he ???

Huh? Ghezzal didn't even take the corner? 

I know it's the thing to criticise Ghezzal but let's be fair about it. 

10 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

That’s what it feels like to me. I’m at the ground so can’t see everything but it seems like Barnes should have scored after getting in a few times. The stadium is so quiet it’s bizarre and felt like their goal came out of nothing. 

Tielemans looks great but Gray looks lost up front. Very disappointed to be one down as I felt we were the better team that half. 

The one he hit under Gray should definitely have been a goal, and Ndidi nearly tap in didn't looks offside from the replays. 

I'd take Ghezzal off sbf bring Vardy on, with Gray moving to the right. 

Most people, even Puel out folk, felt like we should use the rest of the season to blood our youngsters even if it meant some inconsistent results.  Puel starts one of the youngest teams yet played in the PL this season and it hold its own against what is (and I hate saying this) a very, very good Spurs side and still he gets stick.  The Vardy decision was a big one but Puel hasn't really got anything wrong today, we have looked very good against a team pushing for the title.  Let;s hope we can turn it around in the second half.  X

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kasey Keller said:

Just so fvcking depressing watching us under fraude 

To be clear…. You were depressed after watching that first half performance?

I’d give up this footballing supporting lark, if I were you :P

• Haha 1

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

How are people seeing that as a pen? Son literally leaves his leg out and dives?!!

Danish commentators were the same. If thats a pen, diving will never stop. Well played Oliver.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

But we're under no obligation to become a selling club.

We're spending a fortune on the training ground and the extension to the ground for a reason. 

IF we are languishing the bottom half of the table 

what makes you think these players wont want to leave?

Maguire has spoken about "never thought about leaving this season"

4 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Why are people desperate for Puel to change anything? We're playing well

Because we're getting in to good positions and not looking like scoring while our best striker is on the bench? 

We're currently wasting a good opportunity to turn over a very average looking spurs. 

Wouldn't mind so much if we had an Ulloa or Slimani on instead but we just don't have a striker on at all. 

Meanwhile Gray is mostly operating as a winger anyway and Ghezzal is completely ****ing anonymous. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 3