Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, Analysethis said:

So frustrating!

Gray instead of Ghezzal on the right and Vardy playing up front and we would be tearing this bang average side a new a-hol

Not convinced. Gray's hold up play has been miles better than Vardy's (with Vardy at the moment, the ball just tends to bounce off him). Yeah, I suppose we are certainly lacking a finisher, but I think we're playing better as a team with him in - I don't think we'd be doing any better with Vardy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

It's being ignored but how did Oliver not pull that Trippier foul on Barnes when he was clean through? Criminal that he wasn't sent off.

Can't play advantage then give a red for the offence, he'd have to stop it there rather than let Harvey shoot

• Like 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Positionally Gray is getting it all wrong. He’s drifting wide when we are in and too far from the action when we’re not. He’s ok on the ball but he’s not giving their centre halves a problem to worry about. You can tell he’s a converted forward. 

I noticed this but also noticed that when Gray drifts on the right Barnes and Chilwell are getting tons of room. Maddison as well.

• Like 1

Don't understand why some on here are having a pop at Puel. Not his biggest fan but honestly think today is our future. Think he's got it spot on. We are not going to have Vardy forever so need to have this team learn. Still think Vardy is lost his pace. You are not seeing run into the box as much as Grey and others anymore. Suspect an injury in there.. Plus attitude. Does not have the greatest. Become bit of a primadonna. 

• Like 3

Tielemans has been superb. I really hope Vardy and Puel can get on the same page because he'll thrive off those quick passes forward. Barnes is a positive player and gets in good positions, when his end product clicks, he's gonna be some player. 

Ghezzal for Vardy and move Gray out wide. We can win this game. Probably the better team. 

1 minute ago, Analysethis said:

So frustrating!

Gray instead of Ghezzal on the right and Vardy playing up front and we would be tearing this bang average side a new a-hole.

Tielemans looks outstanding and already looks like the missing link which is frustrating as Vardy has been crying out for this type of player from midfield since Drinkwater left. Barnes is getting into some amazing positions and had he had the confidence like he did in a happy buoyant dressing room at WBA may have taken one or two of his chances. I think he will be outstanding for us but he needs confidence. Im loving the way he and Chilwell link. The team is playing well but need that cutting edge.

Ive got £50 sitting waiting for Vardy to come on (hopefully not for Madders) and I`ll be lumping on. Currently 10/1 but I wont do it without Vardy.

COME ON CLAUDE DO THE RIGHT THING FFS!!!

Do agree Vardy would be tearing this defence a new on CP needs to bring on Vardy for Ghezzal  change the shape a little and we could be really taking advantage of these average Spuds !

Just now, lgfualol said:

I noticed this but also noticed that when Gray drifts on the right Barnes and Chilwell are getting tons of room. Maddison as well.

I like Gray but he’s going to need a lot more games to learn that position. Hence I’m sure we’ll see Vardy. I could see him learning that role eventually though. 

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

OK wank. Keep calm. But I disagree with you. 

Its not me its the stats from the premier league

Yep Mendy is a better tackler 

even though he averages 30 tackles this season 

as opposed to nearly 90 

Maths not your strong point at School?

• Haha 1