Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Comprehension not your strong point? To help you, a boxer might throw more punches in a fight but they are comparatively ineffective compared to his opponent's whose far fewer punches are harder, better and knock him out. 

Slightly different when the key point you are talking about is Tackling, as opposed to punches thrown and Knockout ratio

Try again?

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Puel's decision not to play Vardy will ultimately cost us.  It's as plain as plain can be.

It's not really plain, because he's more than capable of missing a shed load of chances himself, as he's proved most weeks this season. 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Oh **** off. It’s not an argument just coming back and saying the player on the pitch isn’t doing well. My point was about Vardy missing chances too, you’ve offered nothing up against that

Gray isn't a centre forward 

Vardy is 

With Tielemas service this game i would be willing to bet we would have scored 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Oh **** off. It’s not an argument just coming back and saying the player on the pitch isn’t doing well. My point was about Vardy missing chances too, you’ve offered nothing up against that

Plus Vardy may not have been in those positions... Gray just created his own chance then. Vardy is more clinical and will come on, I have no doubt, but some people don’t want to give credit 

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Yeah Barnes, Maguire and Evans would have put their chances away if Vardy was playing wouldn't they?

I suggest our best goalscorer being benched who has the BEST record against the top teams is relevant to our lack of converting chances in this game.

Of course him being on the pitch would not have changed the game  in any way, exactly the same passages of play would have happened ? and there is no way Vardy would have scored today obviously. ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Slightly different when the key point you are talking about is Tackling, as opposed to punches thrown and Knockout ratio

Try again?

He's in a hole and trying to dig out, I would probably leave it as I think most of us can see his argument makes no sense.  X

• Haha 1