Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Palace at Home - Pre Match

Three points needed. We've got to end this pathetic record against them.

I'm a bit more hopeful with Tielemans, but equally fearful he'll drop a clanger and throw Mendy back in and probably drop Barnes rather than Gray.

Get Vardy back in. Can't believe how many have bought this totally inconclusive video clip of him and thought it's an excuse to drop comfortably our best striker. Even out of form he's still comfortably better than Iheanacho and Gray.

Usual back five. Tielemans and Ndidi sitting behind Barnes, Maddison and probably Gray (on the right, bar him from the left forever). Don't think Ghezzal played particularly well at Spurs but don't think he's had much of a run either and I really am losing patience with Gray.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Swap Gray for Vardy. Play anywhere near the level we did against Spurs and United and this should be comfortable. 

No more silly-bollocks, no more missing chances, Palace are due a loss at our hands.

Up the Foxes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kyleolly said:

7D0F9483-F3EF-4142-8CE5-8432D577FF9E.jpeg

This is not a bad shout. I actually thought nacho looked lively and he does have a goal in him. He's also got pace, unlike madderz, surprised to see how slow he is. If he could work on that then he would be a mighty fine player.

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Unchanged other than Gray out for Vardy. Hope Barnes skins Wan-Bissaka.

Vardy for Gray or Ghezzal for me, no real preference there. Barnes has a tough game v palace, this Wan - bisaka is a superb right back. Good test for Barnes.   

5 hours ago, Guybino said:

Swap Gray for Vardy. Play anywhere near the level we did against Spurs and United and this should be comfortable. 

No more silly-bollocks, no more missing chances, Palace are due a loss at our hands.

Up the Foxes.

Vardy for Ghezzal with Gray wide all the rest the same seems logical.

I'm not sure that Puels arrogance allows him to be logical.

After yesterday Tielemans has to start. I thought Wilf had a great display yesterday because Tielemans allowed him to do what he does best. Vardy is a must, I want to see him and Tielemans start together with Maddison. Having more than one supply line has to benefit Vardy. Apprehensive as we don’t have a great record against these, but it’s got to start clicking at home sooner or later. The chances we’ve created the past two games should give us some encouragement I hope ???

We need to beat these and this is the lineup that will do it:

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chilwell

NDidi

Tielemans

Gray

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

However Puel loves to make bizarre decisions especially against the teams outside of the top 6 so I really wouldn't be surprised to see:

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Maguire

Chilwell

Mendy

NDidi

Ricardo

Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy

I really hope its the first team and we thrash them, anything but a positive result really and I think its curtains for Claude.

Time for Puel to pick an 11, stick with it and see what happens. 

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chilwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Gray

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Gray, Maddison, Barnes have consecutive games to prove themselves, if they can't then they can't say they haven't been given a chance. 

Please just score the first goal. 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think I've looked forward to a home game as much as this all season, we've now nearly two weeks as well. But yesterday's display was everything we've asked of our team bar the bit of naivety that is sadly inevitable right now. We were exciting and although we gifted them the 3 points, I honestly don't think Spurs can take many positives out of the game. They were lucky and they know it, it was a glimpse of what this team could be with time and the right progression. Whatever we do, we have to get Tielemans permanently, i'd try and agree a £35-40m deal right now. Just pay it. Sell Maguire in the summer and we're evens if we need the bunce. Make the little genius captain.

I think we will win 4/5 of our next 6 games and we won't look back. It'll be nice to end a season positively as we haven't done for a few seasons now but I think there's plenty to be encouraged by after yesterday. This is coming from one of the biggest miseries in the county as well, so be very very scared!

That performance genuinely took me back to the Sunderland 5-2 when it looked like we were finally going to push on to the next level, obviously it all went terrible after that. So here's hoping Tielemans and Barnes don't pick up injuries in the next couple of games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

That performance genuinely took me back to the Sunderland 5-2 when it looked like we were finally going to push on to the next level, obviously it all went terrible after that. So here's hoping Tielemans and Barnes don't pick up injuries in the next couple of games.

Puel needs to get over himself as well. Mendy has got to take a breather and he's got to persist with Vardy as Tielemans will feed and feed. The team picks itself now for the foreseeable future.