Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Palace at Home - Pre Match

6 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Lose this and we're in the relegation battle for me. There's 1 spot still to be decided and we are now only 8 points off it.

We're still a good couple of wins off and I've honestly got no idea where they are coming from. The teams below us will all have points off us as well.

Calm down. Sides below us all have each other top play as well as the top 4.

For example, the weekend we play Palace; Southampton are away at Arsenal, Burnley play Spurs and  Cardiff are playing Watford.

0 - 2 Benteke with a brace, Puel to drop Tielemans, replaced by an injured Mendy and Vardy to start in goal.

To be honest I wouldn't put anything past out idiot manager, season is over so who cares really, just scrape a few points to avoid relegation I guess.

Schmeichel

Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell

Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison

Gray, Vardy, Barnes

Stick with 4-3-3

Imo it looked like we were playing a 4-3-3 against Spurs with Maddison playing LCM. I wouldn’t mind seeing a 3 of Tielemans, Ndidi and Maddison again. 

As always there is a case to be made for Hamza though. 

Keep Barnes in the team

Like Chilwell in the 17/18 season, Barnes needs to play as much as possible and be allowed to make the mistakes he did against Spurs. He will improve and learn from these mistakes and come back stronger. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Palace at home last year was dreadful, can’t afford that again, they’ll be battling, it’ll be difficult but we must win this one, if we fail again then it’s going to be a nervous end to the season.

Guarantee their loan striker from Chelsea will score or worse than that Benteke

Edited by Mark 'expert' Lawrenson

Zaha with a hat trick.

We lose 3-2.

Puel inners point to "some progress" even though we have been dog muck for ages.  Puel outers to be full on rage, booing players. The level of animosity between both camps will lead to civil unrest with multiple bans and endless kettles being put on in the safehouse thread.

Oh **** it lets smash these cvnts 5 nil!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Dont like to be Mr Negative

But a bit of a Bogey team

Bullshit, you love being negative:P

kasper

ricky

good Evans

’arry

chillers

yesindeedy

the Belgium wonder kid

demi (rw)

madders

harvey (lw)

vards

positive free flowing instinctive passing, no pussy footing around. About time we smashed this lot COYB  

A lot of variables between now and 2 weeks time to suggest what team we put out. What I do expect from us as fans is to get behind the boys and the manager. Very much 6 points up for grabs in next 2 home games. Feeling more confident now Tielemans has arrived to try and drive us forward a bit more from central midfield. 

Must win,  if only to arrest the somewhat  slide down the ladder. 

We are so close to being a good side and for everyone's sake I hope we get it together. It's  a huge challenge since they will sit back but Puel knows our weakness there so it's about time we adapt.

Between now And the next game I hope and prey the coaching team does double duty and work on illuminating silly defensive mistakes in vulnerable areas which cost us - need more focus & concentration!

all our strikers need To Be hammering in the goals past kasper until they can do it blind folded. Kasper needs to watch David de gea video reel until his eyes bleed. In short I want everyone training so hard that come the palace game they are ready to explode at the whistle.

if we don’t see significantly progress Puel ans his coaching staff need firing! Fan should can only stomach so much disappointment. We have a really good team - bottle the best part of it and add what we are lacking fast. Not ready for a relegation battle that would be stupid we are better than that. Finally I hope Top makes a visit down to the training ground and remind everyone’s how serious the situation is - light that fire under their asses! No more failure.

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Is Zaha banned for this one ?? Didn't he get an extended ban for the sarcastic applause at the ref when he got red carded recently ??

If his appeal is unsuccessful his ban will be for the Doncaster match in the FA Cup, back for our match