Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Player Reactions

Weren’t critising players as such, more concluding comunication break down, loss of supporters trust. As I  say, only really Huth has a proper insite as to what he was like, people can draw their own conclusions as all I care about right now is beating Brighton!

48 minutes ago, davieG said:

Cottee saying we should get Harry Redknapp in until the end of the season

Id accept that if we cant get our top target whoever that is until the summer.I fear our main targets will be at clubs at the moment and wont want to leave them at this stage of the season.

Like Solskjaer did for United, he will add confidence and fun into our game along with belief. He also plays great attacking football.

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Ssssshhhhhh, lots of old men on here want to make up stuff based on young men not posting anything on social media.  It makes them feel better.  X

Ageism is a terrible ism Rumble, I as a proud member of the Dinosaur society would like to say how appalled I am over your ageist bullying behaviour lol

• Like 1

Don’t care what they say, they don’t have to say anything, they don’t have to announce something on social media anytime something happens. Just because some tin foiled hat wearer on the tinternet believes there something more to it. 

I just want want a positive reaction on the pitch. See a bloody win at home!

Edited by Lesta Legend

Who cares? Anything they do post isn't likely to be an accurate reflection of their actual feelings, is it? If they had all said something on Twitter the response would have been "they spend too much time on social media, why don't they do their talking on the pitch". The fascination with what players do on social media is bizarre

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Id accept that if we cant get our top target whoever that is until the summer.I fear our main targets will be at clubs at the moment and wont want to leave them at this stage of the season.

Like Solskjaer did for United, he will add confidence and fun into our game along with belief. He also plays great attacking football.

"On 16 September 2017, after five straight league defeats that left the team second bottom in the table, a statement from Birmingham City said the club were "left with no choice but to terminate the contract of the manager with immediate effect". After his sacking, Redknapp said that there was "every chance" his role as Birmingham manager would be his last managerial job."

Amen to that last sentence. Absolute state of people OK with our club in 2019 going anywhere near this wobble headed cockney jackass

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Like 2