Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Does anyone know when Training camp starts? After the internationals finish their holidays? 

2-3 weeks time, I would have thought. Internationals join up with the camp later, depending on when their last game was.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Top's new plane flying to the closest airport near Monaco 

IMG_afjxmu.thumb.jpg.2a9df9880035ce67aec4f21700e1dd6e.jpg

Top has a villa there - remember the boys went there when the season finished ....  it could be that it’s gone to bring him (and others)  back for royal ascot beginning tues 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Top has a villa there - remember the boys went there when the season finished ....  it could be that it’s gone to bring him (and others)  back for royal ascot beginning tues 

Thought we were on for a good old plane tracking saga and you have to come in here with all that logic to bring me down 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Current distopian nightmare: Youri goes to United, Cattermole is directly contacted and signed by Congerton.

 

We have a player we want, a player we know wants to play for us, but 110 pages later still nothing. Monaco and his agent seem to looking for more appealing options. We don't seem to be biting their hand off.

Edited by Foxxed
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too much to assume that Monaco won’t sell him until they can definitively rule out that a bigger club won’t buy him?

 

Because in that case...surely the only way we get him is if we’re the last club standing come early August? 

 

And in that scenario - is there an argument that we might as well wait it out to get the fee down? 

 

(Obviously if we can bag him by getting in early we should though) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Current distopian nightmare: Youri goes to United, Cattermole is directly contacted and signed by Congerton.

 

We have a player we want, a player we know wants to play for us, but 110 pages later still nothing. Monaco and his agent seem to looking for more appealing options. We don't seem to be biting their hand off.

they know we want him so there’s no rush on their part to accept our first couple of offers. plus youri is in no rush to accept our first offer ( agent advised)  as the longer it goes the more money they can get out of us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Thai women had a world cup game today so he could've been watching that....

lol ****s sake. It’s in Nice as well! That’ll be that then! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Thai women had a world cup game today so he could've been watching that....

We got a mention on 5-Live pre-match as someone was holding up a Vichai scarf during the Thai National Anthem.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

It's fine lads...I just heard that Man Utd have put in a £40 million bid for Jeremy Lynch after watching soccer aid :ph34r:

But when he turns them down they'll turn their attention to Marvin Humes.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...