Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

This is a no brainer even at 50m + Silva. He is 21 years old and easily one of the best players in our squad (if not THE best).

You could have him for 3 years and he could still move in his prime for profit! We know he works in our squad, he's reportedly very happy here and would like to stay. If a deal is to be done why don't we just say 40m + Silva to get it done now!

Exactly, the club should have learnt already that the value of paying for something which is "proven" vs a "unknown" means something, wasted so much money on musa etc.  But we already know how tielemans fits in the team, his qualities etc.  This shouldnt be a player we haggle over to try and get on the cheap.  If we do, we wont get him.

1 minute ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Belgian media reports that Arsenal is chasing Tielemans. He was on their list before the game and now they want to push through.

He'd be better off coming here for a couple of years and playing for Brendan. Then he can make the step up to a big club like Barcelona.

Why waste time with a club like Arsenal? We showed their level yesterday. Look at the scoreboard.

1 hour ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Belgian media reports that Arsenal is chasing Tielemans. He was on their list before the game and now they want to push through.

They did a great job in convincing him they are a team in contention of winning things yesterday. 

58 minutes ago, SO1 said:

He'd be better off coming here for a couple of years and playing for Brendan. Then he can make the step up to a big club like Barcelona.

Why waste time with a club like Arsenal? We showed their level yesterday. Look at the scoreboard.

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

They did a great job in convincing him they are a team in contention of winning things yesterday. 

as it happens, spurs and arsenal would be a good choice for him as he would play most weeks (assuming Eriksen leaves )

don't kid yourselves that if they are prepared to meet the asking price and his s/o fee and wage demands that he wouldn't seriously consider both of them ahead of us. (also assuming that Monaco don't refuse to sell him to either re wanting Adrien) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

as it happens, spurs and arsenal would be a good choice for him as he would play most weeks (assuming Eriksen leaves )

don't kid yourselves that if they are prepared to meet the asking price and his s/o fee and wage demands that he wouldn't seriously consider both of them ahead of us. (also assuming that Monaco don't refuse to sell him to either re wanting Adrien) 

Sadly this is a realistic analysis

Is Tielemans the non-LFC player with the most topics? I count 3 4 so far. I feel the people in the "Hide Tielemans" topic, aren't doing a great job to be honest.

Edited by Lizhang

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

let's just relax the club are not stupid and nor is the player.

That's why I can't relax.  I don't think the player is so stupid as to refuse to consider serious offers from the likes of Tottenham and Man U.

Man U can offer a much higher paycheck, and Spuds, should they sell Eriksen, can offer first team football including CL.

Who knows what he will base his decision on?  But we have opened up his options.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Arsenal fan seems to think they only have about £50m to spend. They need far more than him. 

Paying Ozil 350,000 per week and screwing Sven Mislintat was an absolute master stroke. If 50m is true then they are screwed.

42 minutes ago, KingsX said:

That's why I can't relax.  I don't think the player is so stupid as to refuse to consider serious offers from the likes of Tottenham and Man U.

Man U can offer a much higher paycheck, and Spuds, should they sell Eriksen, can offer first team football including CL.

Who knows what he will base his decision on?  But we have opened up his options.

Daniel Levy will lowball the crap out of him and his agent. Feel like Spurs are about to lose their manager and some of their pivotal players. Kind of like the start of a new cycle.

They wont be able to do it overnight as nobody has 100% success with transfers. 

Desperate for this to happen, but if it doesn’t I disagree with the notion that Silva is a sailed ship. He never played for Rodgers, first of all, and Puel clearly wasn’t allowed to use for contractual reasons past a certain point. With half a season of first team play at Monaco and a full camp next fall. I think he could do a job for us. Not the job Youri is doing, but a job nonetheless.

Edited by Deeg67

Why don't Monaco want him? It doesn't make sense. He is 21, he is already armed with more experience than the majority at that age, his end product is obscene, he oozes class and efficiency. He scores goals, created goals, runs midfields. 

Jardim supposedly puts together sensational young teams, and yet he immediately sent Youri on his way. We cannot let this chance pass of getting one of Europe's most promising players. They are morons, it's why we have to try and bum rush a fast track deal through. £40m and Adrien Silva, also politely remind them they are £12m up already on Rachid Ghezzal due to our generosity. Get it done before the end of the season.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KingsX said:

Man Utd need a complete team rebuild, I’d have thought the last thing they would need is a midfielder.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Man Utd need a complete team rebuild, I’d have thought the last thing they would need is a midfielder.

Pogba is going, Herrera is going, Mata is going, Fred is dog shit, Lingard is a salad, McTominay and Pereira are promising but not yet going to take the bull by the horns. 

Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs all will need a player like Tielemans but they probably won't prioritise it as quickly as we would and that's where we need to focus. Make it very difficult for club and player to resist the party boys.

• Like 1