Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickfosse

Lee Congerton

Anderson Perry would be my choice as a replacement. Always delivers - ask Halfords -they have more steering wheels than you can shake a stick at.

Back on track - Please Brendan don't do it.  We signed enough Turkeys in the 2016 summer window to feed a few American families at Thanksgiving. We really do not need anymore.

On 06/03/2019 at 00:15, ForeverandEver said:

Bruccianis is closing :(

Maybe he’s coming in to save them.

I hope someone does save them, I've some very good memories of good Leicester Bands groups gigging there.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

This is bothering me, he looks irritating not to mention his transfer record. Got all the hall marks to be the next villain of Leicester City.

fantastic stuff. we need a new one since Puel left and Rudkin brought in tielemans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The F in British media really want us to make this joke Congerton our next Chief Scout. They seem to be really pushing him on Leicester. 

They are suggesting he is wanted at clubs all over the world! 

Edited by Crispin LA

19 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Back on track - Please Brendan don't go for Congerton.  We signed enough Turkeys in the 2016 summer window to feed a few American families at Thanksgiving. We really do not need anymore.

Sven Mislintat - ex-Arsenal Head of Recruitment - would be my choice.

Macia finally going on, "Friday" (don't know whether that's today, or next Fiday):-

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/rodgers-to-aid-hunt-for-new-recruitment-boss-37915878.html

Edited by Outfox the Fox
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Sven Mislintat - ex-Arsenal Head of Recruitment - would be my choice.

Macia finally going on, "Friday" (don't know whether that's today, or next Fiday):-

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/rodgers-to-aid-hunt-for-new-recruitment-boss-37915878.html

Only just spotted this - it is today (15 March):-

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1105632/eduardo-maci-to-leave-leicester-city/press-release

15 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Has he got something on Rodgers. If he’s so crap,why would BR want him!

Because firstly he's Rodgers mate, and secondly because Rodgers seems to think he has some god given talent by being able to identify that Coutinho and Neymar are half decent player's. 

So Eduardo's gone today, we have no Chief Scout.

Hope they bring back Walsh. His tenure at Leicester was largely a huge success, we bought Slimani and Musa I remember he was looking into them before he left. But Walsh didn't fully analyse them and Leicester just went in quickly and bought those two. If he had stayed maybe those two may never have been bought. 

Walsh clicked was Leicester  where he never at Everton. 

1 hour ago, Crispin LA said:

So Eduardo's gone today, we have no Chief Scout.

Hope they bring back Walsh. His tenure at Leicester was largely a huge success, we bought Slimani and Musa I remember he was looking into them before he left. But Walsh didn't fully analyse them and Leicester just went in quickly and bought those two. If he had stayed maybe those two may never have been bought. 

Walsh clicked was Leicester  where he never at Everton. 

Walsh's black book is now out of date. Need a new man with fresh ideas and with up to date scouting system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

They have been mates for a long time, they both started out at Chelsea coaching in the youth academy and have remained friends since.

Was responsible for bringing Son Heung-Min to SV Hamburg, so has had one success:ph34r:, not that I am suggesting he would do a job for us.