Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

24 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

They should just pay Alderwierelds release clause for 25 Mill. Pay him about 20 mill in wages. Save themselves 40 million, the cheap bastards.

Even if they trigger the release clause the player doesn't have to agree to join said club. Maybe he has stated he doesn't want to go to Man Utd.

6 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Mine was a genuine outpouring of love. You need to accept compliments and just say thankyou.

I did stalk you a little more and found your name on the oneill - crest of a wave book, and now want to get hold of a copy.

Apologies if it made you uncomfortable, but i also admire your curtains and think those pyjamas you wore last night looked dashing. ?

I thought you were being sarcastic, I'm sorry

If you were being serious then thank you.

4 hours ago, LC/FC said:

Goddammit. BBC radio Leicester have a lot to answer for this utter shit stain of a cretin. 

How is it RL's fault? Did he used to call in or something?

4 hours ago, LC/FC said:

Best thing to come out of Enderby is the Toby Carvery and that closes down 2 years ago! 

Oi, I was raised and schooled in Enderby... !!!!! But yeah, you're right about the Toby. Miller & Carter is a touch pricey in comparison!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Oi, I was raised and schooled in Enderby... !!!!! But yeah, you're right about the Toby. Miller & Carter is a touch pricey in comparison!

My god lets turn the lights down we are in the middle of a love in ? ‘ thank you sir ‘ no thank you kind sir  ‘ no thank you more I love your work ‘ 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I remember the Toby carvery when it first opened. they had a bar at the back and quite a strict dress code. they asked this guy touching 60 to leave because  he had shorts on  and he kept on sneaking back in via the back door so they called the police on him and got him arrested! 

cant be good for your equilibrium... getting arrested for sneaking into a carvery...

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yeah, there was always a call from Sean from Enderby picked up by Stringer. 

I don't know if this twitter account is actually the same guy or if it's a parody. But all I know is that it is annoying the fuchs out of me*

Tbh I'm joking about Enderby. I'm from South Leicestershire myself. But I do hate having to drive through the village a bit. It's just so small and tight. 

*Opinions are my own

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LC/FC said:

They should just pay Alderwierelds release clause for 25 Mill. Pay him about 20 mill in wages. Save themselves 40 million, the cheap bastards.

I think that release clause has now expired, will now cost more to sign him, bit like when we got fleeced for Slimani

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Expires tomorrow I think. Goes from £25m to £40m

Expires today and press are saying price goes up. However, price was set knowing he’s going into his last year and that it was a financially sound piece of business to sell for 25m.

Spurs (Levy) are quite savvy in the transfer market, so If someone still offered that amount or close, they may still get their man.

• Like 1

So, United tried to low ball offer, force the move, attempt to force the player to force the move and drop sentimental underhand stories to the press. Today, in the latest “twist” Ole confirms what everyone is think. United are desperate and we are not. Haha. Love it !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sean? Is that you? 

• Haha 2