Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Maybe alderweireld doesn’t want to go to yanited and is more interested in where and for who he plays than just money ...

I think it might be to do with his age. 

• Like 1

Just now, LinekersApples said:

That’s not far from the truth

Fair enough if so, obviously don’t know what has transpired, but feels like (according to what we read only) that we have been quite straight with them. :dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I think it might be to do with his age. 

Fancy you are correct - Ole seems to be trying to build a youthful team with potential, which is probably what Utd need. Just then all depends if owner, board, etc has suitable patience.

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fancy you are correct - Ole seems to be trying to build a youthful team with potential, which is probably what Utd need. Just then all depends if owner, board, etc has suitable patience.

Well, that’s what Tottenham did and they’re consistently in the top 4. Southampton nearly managed it a few years back. We’re doing the same right now. OGS will get patience due to his ties with the club and (most importantly) the fans.

Younger players are cheaper to employ, keen to improve and have a hunger to succeed - Man Utd’s policy under The Deluded One was to buy established players but their hunger for the game (especially players like Sanchez) was questionable, hence their current state of affairs. 

Thats why Man Utd want Harry. A reliable, established player but who still hasn’t been in a “top 6” team in the league and who still wants to improve. But if Harry stays with us, I think we could do well this season as our younger players have that bit more experience, we have a solid backbone to the team, plus a couple of quality signings in Perez and Tielemans... so excited for this season!!

Edited by car1os
  • Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options. 

I think if he was going to go he would of gone already.

I also think the money will be invested in other areas and we won't look to sign another CB

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

I think if he was going to go he would of gone already.

I also think the money will be invested in other areas and we won't look to sign another CB

I honestly don’t know, I tend to agree but just passing on what I heard.

1 hour ago, reynard said:

Can't believe we are prepared to drag this on for much longer. Hopefully clear ultimatum has been given to agent. Personally I would give them until 5pm tomorrow to come up with the cash, all of it upfront, or the deal is off full stop.

21 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

That’s not far from the truth

33 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Still totally bemused why United don't trigger Aldweirelds release clause now and get him for a snip!

I hope all of these things happen. The next 24 hours will be a tad stressful...

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

‘Sky sources’ so basically made up bollocks then?

Think they copy other sources and try and get their customers to believe that it's 'theirs'.

Have lost some trust with Sky Sports over their reliability of their transfer updates, especially over the last couple of seasons.

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

How can Sky report this when there’s only two weeks left to go... surely every manager would want any of their targets ‘ASAP’ now? 

Lazy journalism to whip the story up again, nothings changed - hopefully that’s how it stays for the next fortnite.

8D923EA4-3ADB-4309-970D-FD36218C7450.png

Obvious if Bailly now put injured long term. 

Assuming this is not just another round of the same old crap (which it likely is) then surely a reasonable bid will now arrive and he will be sold

24 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options. 

That narrows it down a bit. Close to going or not going!

United will over pay by £20 million .To get him.We will get robbed signing a replacement.End result we will end up with a worse player but have some cash in the bank.We will be above united at Christmas and they will be back for Brendon.However Brendan knows hes on a long

term project and will tell them to no thanks!

Edited by cropstonfox

36 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options

So if Harry still here on Saturday morning, he is staying, hope your friend is not bullishting