Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Just got home after a long day at work were I haven't been able the check this thread anyone care to give me a one sentence update to save me trawling through pages of memes and bullshit x

Nothing has happened, simples. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Just got home after a long day at work were I haven't been able the check this thread anyone care to give me a one sentence update to save me trawling through pages of memes and bullshit x

Harry Maguire is a 27 year old footballer who plays for Leicester City and England

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Nothing has changed.

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Smugness.

12 hours ago, AKCJ said:

More about his second paragraph, but i'd say that over the course of the season he was better than Ndidi. 

Man United's defence is improved drastically the moment Maguire walks into it. A back four of Wan Bisakka, Lindeloff, Maguire and Shaw is very, very good. Put Smalling or Jones in the place of Maguire and it's shit.

Not going to sit here and pretend he isn't a ****ing excellent centre back just because there's a good chance he's off.

Firstly Ndidi is more important than Maguire IMO and finished the season very strongly. The defence you’ve listed at Man U, with him tucking in alongside Lindelof, Shaw and Wan Bissaka isn’t as good as our best 4 at the back. Chilwell is better than Shaw - Fuchs is better than Shaw ffs, Pereira is better than Wan Bissaka and I’d have Evans over Lindelof. That’s with or without Maguire.