Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

An Everton fan, who thinks they could afford Maguire. And that they’re that attractive. 

Even more ridiculous, he thinks Pickford is the best keeper in the league ?

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

An Everton fan, who thinks they could afford Maguire. And that they’re that attractive. 

An obvious parody account when I read a Scouser being a member of the Conservative Party. 

Over here in Porto with England and i got taking to a Sheffield United fan. Apprently he drives for Chris Wilder and both Sheff Utd chairman(s) and knows the Maguire family well. 

He said to me big H doesnt want to move to Man United and has his eyes set on Man City. Apprently contact has been made and were looking for in the region of £90 million.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Tanya said:

Maybe I'm being negative but I'd be nervous going to Man City. Stones career has gone backwards I'd hate that to happen for Harry. 

I honestly couldn’t care less. It sounds harsh but that’s just football, he’ll either suceed or fail, but I wouldn’t give his career much thought if he goes. Good servant for us, we’ll have hopefully cashed in on him well, off he goes, good luck and all that but Leicester City will move on. 

• Like 1

On 07/06/2019 at 07:31, Ric Flair said:

His pack of pace isn't helped when he and his defenders and midfielders around him give the ball away in our own half, it was painful to watch at times last night. Kyle Walker has been a nuisance now for a year or two, time he was fcuked off for TAA and Wan-Bissaka.

Didn't realise WB was English until the other week. Absolutely spoilt for full backs all of a sudden. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Over here in Porto with England and i got taking to a Sheffield United fan. Apprently he drives for Chris Wilder and both Sheff Utd chairman(s) and knows the Maguire family well. 

He said to me big H doesnt want to move to Man United and has his eyes set on Man City. Apprently contact has been made and were looking for in the region of £90 million.

Dear Man City

We begrudgingly accept your £90 mill.

Regards 

Lcfc x

These guys owe us nothing other than their commitment whilst with us. Maguire been a great servant so far and if he moves for a fee we are happy with then I wish him all the best. So long as we feel as a club were heading in the right direction both on and off the field and replacements come in with the potential to be the next..... then great ?

• Like 1

I like Harry, and would only wish him the best. He seems like a lovely lad, and it's still such a thrill to see a LCFC playing for England. That said, 90 million would be impossible to turn down..

23 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Happily take 90mill, he's a bloody good defender, but nowhere 90mill given hazard is going for 135. 

With 90 we can get Youri, a winger and a striker 

Hazard has one year left 

we don’t want to sell ...... that’s why we’ve valued him at a price no one will pay .....if he had looked like VVD the other night then pep might think about it but he is way short of VVD’s defensive ability 

Why are English players genuinely higher priced in terms of their club's transfer demand fee for their services?

Think Maguire is valued at most the same as Van Dijk cost Liverpool.

Harry is decent defender but he's not a 90 million quid defender.  

Yes he's decent at bringing the ball out but he is slow, and switches off way too often. 

If we got 90 million for him and IF that money went straight back in to the team fully, we would be a stronger side afterwards and no mistake.  

Let him go if it's for that amount. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Why are English players genuinely higher priced in terms of their club's transfer demand fee for their services?

Think Maguire is valued at most the same as Van Dijk cost Liverpool.

Isn’t it to do with the Home grown rule 

every team must have at least 8 players that were born in England 

so that’s effectively the top 160

plus teams don’t know what’s gonna happen post Brexit, so there is a premium on the “top” English players

• Like 2

We will not get £90m. We wanted £90m for Mahrez and got £60m, and he was frankly twice the player Maguire is. 

They’ll do what they did before, low ball, destabilise the player and make it so that we just want to get rid! We’d end up getting £65m and some add ons at best i’d wager.

• Like 1