Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Spudulike

Freedom of the City for the Immortals

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am sure Keith Vaz and Peter Soulsby have this on top of their current priority lists for the city..

When you say "priorities" do you mean brown paper envelopes and texting little boys for party times?

Posted
47 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

What does this actually mean, I don't want them walking into my toilet while I'm having a private moment! 

It means Mehrez and Kante can graze their sheep in the city whenever they want - which is something they've been desperate for. If the council had done this earlier, maybe they'd still be playing for us

 

Posted
2 hours ago, nwl fox said:

What does this actually mean, I don't want them walking into my toilet while I'm having a private moment! 

They'll be able to drive sheep through your living room.

 

I think.

Posted
3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Would be nice but hardly the most important thing in the world.

Really? What since the end of the second world war has given the city more joy? 

 

What has ever put leicester on the map more. 70% of the world know Leicester for 2016. But nothing else. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

They'll be able to drive sheep through your living room.

 

I think.

Derby fans in the lounge?  Fvck that for a game of soldiers - #vaztoromania

Posted
4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Would be nice but hardly the most important thing in the world.

Bollocks, the only thing I want to see is Vardy wondering around highcross with a herd of sheep. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am sure Keith Vaz and Peter Soulsby have this on top of their current priority lists for the city..

I don’t think I want to see Keith Vaz’s list. 

Posted

You can imagine Martin Tyler using this as a line if Mahrez or Kante score against us in future - “he’s recently been given the freedom of Leicester, and he used it do devastating effect there...”

Posted
2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

You can imagine Martin Tyler using this as a line if Mahrez or Kante score against us in future - “he’s recently been given the freedom of Leicester, and he used it do devastating effect there...”

Eurgh yeah, it’s a no from me..

Posted

Freedom of the City is all well and good but we need some sort of physical structure celebrating arguably the greatest underdog story since biblical times.

 

Any other city would've been all over this. Why don't we do this in Leicester ??

Posted
2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Freedom of the City is all well and good but we need some sort of physical structure celebrating arguably the greatest underdog story since biblical times.

 

Any other city would've been all over this. Why don't we do this in Leicester ??

Leicester City Council. 

Posted

This should have been done 2 years ago but no doubt Soulsby and his cronies have, what they consider, more important things to do like squander council taxpayers' money!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...