Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Seagrave Training Centre - Construction updates

Why aren't the club doing more photo/video updates? I think they've done 3 since construction started?

As the largest investment in the clubs infrastructure in history you'd think they'd be showcasing its construction and development, and I'd love to see it. We even had a webcam filming the KP being built didn't we?

Guess it wouldn't be a good look for the club to have journalists and photographers there right now. Not to mention players, who I'm sure they'd love to have touring it too.

Agree its frustrating though! Wonder if we'll be training there before the season ends!!?

2 hours ago, thesilverfox said:

Why aren't the club doing more photo/video updates? I think they've done 3 since construction started?

As the largest investment in the clubs infrastructure in history you'd think they'd be showcasing its construction and development, and I'd love to see it. We even had a webcam filming the KP being built didn't we?

Yep and the viewing platform where one of the carparks is now situated. 

I know that mate I was being bit off beat.I worked in construction and fit out for many years anyone can move some earth and make a mess throw up some walls , its the finishing off properly snag free ready to go that's the difficult bit.We find out soon

23 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What's the black bit?

Could be a very large germination sheet if it is a grass pitch dunno for sure though. 

Edit: looking on the video it looks more like an artificial pitch. 

Edited by SMX11
S

"This tardy and selective approach to the discharge of Conditions along with incongruous explanations for works not being started raises concerns regarding probity and it appears as though the Applicant is treating the Council with contempt."

:nigel:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SmuelMartin said:

I spoke with the project manager of the job a few weeks ago, see if I could get any content for the Podcast but there’s X amount of confidentiality clauses so have 0 chance 

It’s not a great time to try and get compromising photos of people either so you’re excused ! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Franks absolutely fuming again!

https://pap.charnwood.gov.uk/AnitePublicDocs/01075462.pdf

I've missed you Frank, you raging nutter.

Apparently hes wrong from the offset as it's not a material amendment, they are just trying to get a variation in that 1 condition as highways England are dragging there heels and haven't even scheduled the works yet, so the club just want permission for the 1st team to use it before the works happen. 

I'm also told it's unlikely the Councillors will accept it anyway so the club may just have to wait. Problem is as it's highways responsibility there's basically nothing the club can do to get the works done any faster.