Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

49 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Thank fook the players are well aware of how the fans feel about Rudkin! 

Pretty obvious of course, but the fact the main man himself is poking fun at the hate towards Rudkin, is surely a good sign that Top may have to act! 

I'm pretty sure most of the players will read Foxestalk.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I hadn't thought about it, but Vardy to Wrexham is a story I can see him being willing to get involved in. 

Grantham to Wrexham is quite a commute!

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

He's got the club over a barrell now and vardy will know Soumare and Daka are in near enough 100k.

He’s got offers and we’ll have to pay up. I think we underestimated how much interest there is for Vardy.

He’s been our most marketable player for years— if we had any sense, we’d have been making back his salary just by an implementing a half-decent marketing effort. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm pretty sure most of the players will read Foxestalk.

God, I hope not. lol However, plenty of players have friends outside of the club who are Leicester fans and they’ll talk.  

lol Interesting.

So he’s not happy with Rudkin then.

Either he’s been told he’s not getting a new deal (unlikely), or he’s not happy with what he’s been offered.

Has to said that if it’s the latter and the club is tightening its wage structure - It could be a sign we’re learning from our mistakes…

12 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

So the question is - which one of you on here has been Vardy going incognito all this time? :ph34r:

This has been a burden in my life for a few years now and I finally have got to the bottom of it......

It's............................... @themightyfin's account.

1 hour ago, James_lcfc said:

lol Interesting.

So he’s not happy with Rudkin then.

Either he’s been told he’s not getting a new deal (unlikely), or he’s not happy with what he’s been offered.

Has to said that if it’s the latter and the club is tightening its wage structure - It could be a sign we’re learning from our mistakes…

More likely he knows how the fans would react and is having some fun.

Vards will most likely get a few offers, he will go with what's best for him now at this stage of his career and you can't blame him after a decade at the club.

Wonder what Wrexham could offer him after all these rumours, would be strange seeing him on Disney plus.

14 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Vards will most likely get a few offers, he will go with what's best for him now at this stage of his career and you can't blame him after a decade at the club.

Wonder what Wrexham could offer him after all these rumours, would be strange seeing him on Disney plus.

Wrexham wage bill for the season is around 6-7m 

Vardy has been picking that up per annum with us.

Highly unlikely he goes there.

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

More likely he knows how the fans would react and is having some fun.

Hmm.

So piled onto one of the Directors who is already getting stick for a laugh? I doubt it.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Hmm.

So piled onto one of the Directors who is already getting stick for a laugh? I doubt it.

Vardy is a massive wind up merchant so yes.

Edited by coolhandfox

3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

He's got the club over a barrell now and vardy will know Soumare and Daka are in near enough 100k.

But we own the registration of daka and bouba so can get some money for them (although they are both more of a liability than an asset )

we wouldn’t give them those salaries now and I reckon we don’t go balls in on vards 

he can sign a one year deal here at 70k max or he goes elsewhere.  Would he get more than that anywhere else ??? (Away from Saudi) 

He’s not going to Wrexham. His agent is probably having a field day with a semi realistic story to push Mudkin and his cronies. Vards playing the game brilliantly. 

Mullin and Vardy is a hot mess waiting to happen.