Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

Deflection or not he won us the point which is all that really matters, sometimes you just need a little bit of luck.

Mattered to me. I backed Jamie to score anytime and had even been paid out by Betfair. Then about an hour after the match finished they took the money back out of my account. Scumbags

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

What if you withdrew the money as soon as they paid up?

I did this betting on the boxing. I bet on an Argentinan boxer who smashed the brit. Then Eddie hearn somehow managed to get it changed to a no contest after my guy had been anouced as the winner as one of the punches landed while he was already down. 

Luckily I took my winnings out straight away and when they went to take it back out my account it was already empty leaving me a -£250 balance. They emailed me the next day saying they re set it to zero, obviously didn't want to lose my custom. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Isn't Ben Marshall now playing in the 7th tier now somewhere, iirc?

Yes. Similar to Billy Kee, he came out and spoke about the problems he was having.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Joint most assists for LCFC in PL with Guppy now.

5 goals 5 assists from open play this season and almost had another assist for barnes. Personally would like to see more chances being created for him but he's making up for the lack of open play goals with assists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

5 goals 5 assists from open play this season and almost had another assist for barnes. Personally would like to see more chances being created for him but he's making up for the lack of open play goals with assists.

16 goal involvements in 17 games is impressive. (including penalites)