Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Considering what the top earners in EPL earns:

http://talksport.com/football/698285/highest-paid-premier-league-players-arsenal-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-tottenham-gareth-bale/amp/

Vardy is an absolute bargain and I maintain that the club should reward him for his loyalty for years and years to come. Without Vardy, we would not have won the league nor be in the position that we have been in the last few seasons. Apart from a statue, he should be paid double (but ok it will open the floodgate so please pay this guy the same money for years to come after his retirement). Forever legend.

Edited by Tom12345

11 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

http://talksport.com/football/698285/highest-paid-premier-league-players-arsenal-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-tottenham-gareth-bale/amp/

Vardy is an absolute bargain and I maintain that the club should reward him for his loyalty for years and years to come. Without Vardy, we would not have won the league nor be in the position that we have been in the last few seasons. Apart from a statue, he should be paid double (but ok it will open the floodgate so please pay this guy the same money for years to come after his retirement). Forever legend.

I'd honestly give him shares in the club if I were Top and his family. 

11 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Hang on.

Gareth Bale is on Six hundred grand a week?

17 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Hang on.

Gareth Bale is on Six hundred grand a week?

Oh, he may like the deal at Spurs for now.  

Bale.JPG.068c1c1be4e5b6aa9ecdbdedb96e3e53.JPG

… but when we unveil the nine holes at our training ground, the toys will be out of the pram.

Mifune.JPG.9cfacb88ddaca42db11512d0f42b108f.JPG

• Haha 1