Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Wouldn’t mind Utd winning by a big margin tonight as long as we win tomorrow **** spurs right up. Would love to see a Jose meltdown after Eric dier gets him self sent off 20 mins in. Kane to hobble off and then a son red card would do nicely 😂

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Wouldn’t mind Utd winning by a big margin tonight as long as we win tomorrow **** spurs right up. Would love to see a Jose meltdown after Eric dier gets him self sent off 20 mins in. Kane to hobble off and then a son red card would do nicely 😂

**** that, Utd fail to win and we win tomorrow gives us a great cushion going into the final 8 games.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

**** that, Utd fail to win and we win tomorrow gives us a great cushion going into the final 8 games.

I know but I really dislike spurs 😂 suppose I draw and a few reds each would be fine 

• Like 2

Just now, jamfox said:

Not sure if I want a draw or a spuds win ,  but Man united getting 3 points will suck balls.   Agree with other posts a few red cards would be nice  

I can't see Spurs catching us tbh. Not unless we collapse entirely in which case we've got bigger problems. 

So I think a Spurs win is better. 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I've said this before in the cricket thread but definitely agree. The coverage of cricket on Sky is ****ing incredible. The pundits are all superb, intelligent, high level former pros, the discussion is insightful and informative. 

56 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Stop laughing chaps, these took five points off us and they're losing to a team we beat with a cricket score. 

Note sure those pundits are doing quite the job you think they are

• Haha 1