Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Really hope Watford don’t go down, not just for the Pearson connection, but their fans are a class act. Will never forget that banner they put up at our place when Vichai passed. Closest I’ll ever have to having a second club.

Well any team that finish below Aston Villa will deserve to go down, because Villa are absolutely shocking!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Bear said:

Ashley Cole isn't much better. Just describes what happened basically. 

"Capoue was too rash in the tackle", Cheers Jamie couldn't have worked that one out myself. 

Cole's best bit today was calling James Justin, Justin James when the team sheet is bang in front of him

I reckon Norwich and Bournemouth are gone and its a straight fight between Watford and Villa for 18th. 

West Ham have Watford and Villa in their run in and will probably get at least 3pts from that.

Just now, Nalis said:

I reckon Norwich and Bournemouth are gone and its a straight fight between Watford and Villa for 18th. 

West Ham have Watford and Villa in their run in and will probably get at least 3pts from that.

If Villa go down, them and Bournemouth are royally fooked. They'll need to hugely offload their big earners

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I know she ain't half banged on aba Liverpool but Kelly Cates is bloody lovely ain't she, the most soothing voice in sports anchoring in this cat's opinion

Blimey I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she is totally average. Looks like kenny with a blond wig on.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Wolves still got to play Sheff Utd, Everton and Chelsea.

Chelsea still got to play Sheff Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

All tough games, I think United get 3rd, it's between us and Chelsea for 4th.

****ing hell Chelsea have got to play Chelsea, HAHAHAHAHA.

• Haha 3