Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Villa fighting for their lives ...   only one down to the mighty Pool at the moment ...   anything could happen ...    :fc:

Villa got a shocking record against United at home, I don't think they've beaten Man U at home since about 1995? In fact in that time I think they've only beaten them once at Old Trafford.

2 hours ago, Hammo said:

Me neither, but you surely take my point.

If a Premier League footballer refused, for whatever reason, to take the knee (like McClean and his poppy aversion), he would be roundly savaged - and probably branded a ‘racist’ - before he even had the chance to defend himself.

So the safe option - even if he is not entirely comfortable with the gesture (which, after all, is imported from America and meant nothing to most people in this country until a few weeks ago) - is to keep his thoughts to himself, stay quiet and conform.

It will be interesting to see how the 6 F1 drivers who didn’t take a knee this afternoon before the GP are me treated in the media. 

57 minutes ago, Corky said:

Saints have a proper manager instead of Pellegrino or Hughes, if they back him they've got enough for top half next season (and possibly this).

Agree with this. It would’ve been the easiest decision in the world if they had sacked him after the 9-0. To stick with him and his beliefs is testament to their board. He really is someone who is going to grow them as a club. 

12 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Agree with this. It would’ve been the easiest decision in the world if they had sacked him after the 9-0. To stick with him and his beliefs is testament to their board. He really is someone who is going to grow them as a club. 

We seem to have a knack of forcing the opposition to develop better/properly after beating them :P

9 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Villa got a shocking record against United at home, I don't think they've beaten Man U at home since about 1995? In fact in that time I think they've only beaten them once at Old Trafford.

Bout time they did then ..

The fact that we seem to have found some form in the last couple of games puts all the pressure on Utd. Despite their great form since the restart still see them dropping some points along the way and wouldn't be surprised if it is against one of the sides battling for survival.

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, urban fox said:

The fact that we seem to have found some form in the last couple of games puts all the pressure on Utd. Despite their great form since the restart still see them dropping some points along the way and wouldn't be surprised if it is against one of the sides battling for survival.

How dare Man Utd. put an 18 y.o. in the first team , he should be on loan at Salford.

Guest An Sionnach

Youth is overrated , we had six thirty something's on the pitch at the same time against Palace.💀

The media excitment over Utd and them getting into the top 4 is absolutely vomit inducing.

Sky will absolutely cream themselves if they get their dream top 4 and you will get Rio Ferdinand waxing lyrical about them for an hour before games that have nothing to do with Utd.

I absolutely detest Sky, constantly banging on about teams top players going to the top 6, give it a break you twats.

If I was a Leicester player seeing that shit would make me furious, I'd make sure we win every damn game just to **** them off...twats. Hope Fernandez gets ruled out for the rest of the season.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

14 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If I was a Leicester player seeing that shit would make me furious, I'd make sure we win every dam game just to **** them off...twats. Hope Fernandez gets ruled out for the rest of the season.

I really want to him and Pogba have to defend rather than playing teams who have 11 behind the ball. 

This past week if I was a City player, I'd be fired up. The coverage has been completely big six centric 

Guest An Sionnach

Ronaldo was right though , he might be a skinny , ugly f****r but he can play. Perhaps Hamza can do a job on him.

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Probably removed because of how incredibly passive aggressive it is and how it stunted any sort of debate.

Its ok, its been replaced by tHIs sH*t, sO ThATs  fINe thEN......  :mad:

2 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Their fixtures are quite kind, mainly playing bottom of the league fodder.

Hoping Southampton can get them with a sucker punch and defend like Trojans like they did against Man City. 

The coverage is awful.

One thing I have seen since this Covid crisis is that the BBC are far superior to Sky at broadcasting and punditry of football matches. Sky is just a click bait big six wankfest, its infuriating.  Selling players that are not even for sale. 

I agree Sky are the worst for football. 

3 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

The media excitment over Utd and them getting into the top 4 is absolutely vomit inducing.

Sky will absolutely cream themselves if they get their dream top 4 and you will get Rio Ferdinand waxing lyrical about them for an hour before games that have nothing to do with Utd.

I absolutely detest Sky, constantly banging on about teams top players going to the top 6, give it a break you twats.

If I was a Leicester player seeing that shit would make me furious, I'd make sure we win every damn game just to **** them off...twats. Hope Fernandez gets ruled out for the rest of the season.

Yeah and then want to join Man Utd