Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

14 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Anyone know why all the football pundits have taken to wearing the same trainers? Black trainers with a white rim as Emile and Souness is wearing today, also spotted on ferdinand, Lineker, redknapp? 

Dion Dublin’s latest venture 

21 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Impossible to watch Liverpool v Villa due to the kits being indistinguishable to the colourblind. The Premier League clubs have been told about it, the FA have produced guidelines on removing colourblindness discrimination in football, yet it still happens. 1 in 12 men and 1 in 200 women are colourblind. You'd think clubs wouldn't want to discriminate against such a large proportion of its audience.

Very good point.

Just to let you know that the Villa kit is a disgusting green and black number.

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Got to get West Ham down, the press darlings. Honestly it will be like a funeral on Sky if they went.

Thinking back to Sky Sports and that ridiculous fawning WestHamaPalooza  episode the night that they left their old ground.

West Ham going down would be spectacular.

• Like 1

West Ham for me purely because it's a shit away day now.

I like going Norwich and Carrow Road is one of my favourite grounds but sadly they're virtually down.

I'm not bothered either way about Bournemouth but I'd rather Watford survive because of Nige.

12 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Got to get West Ham down, the press darlings. Honestly it will be like a funeral on Sky if they went.

That would be most excellent but they'll stay up looking at their fixtures but they'll also lose to Man Utd.

Double annoyance.

Thought liverpool would be raging and rampant after the Man City result, hoped that it would be at least 3-0 by half time. No goals for Salah though. 

Ideally I'd like Villa, Norwich and West Ham down. Wouldn't have any complaints if it's Bournemouth instead of WH.

Just now, Fox92 said:

West Ham for me purely because it's a shit away day now.

I like going Norwich and Carrow Road is one of my favourite grounds but sadly they're virtually down.

I'm not bothered either way about Bournemouth but I'd rather Watford survive because of Nige.

Upton Park was always a good away day, certainly an intimating place to go. The new stadium, lets face other than be used for the fantastic olympic games the place is souless. Even walking to ground you feel nothing. Inside really lacks character aswell. 

• Like 1

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

Upton Park was always a good away day, certainly an intimating place to go. The new stadium, lets face other than be used for the fantastic olympic games the place is souless. Even walking to ground you feel nothing. Inside really lacks character aswell. 

Yeah shame because Upton Park was one of my favorites. Absolute disaster the new place. It's awful.

Imo villa are a lot better than Bournemouth and Watford. 

Honesty think they’ll find a few wins from somewhere. 

Its a huge week for Nige. Norwich, Newcastle then west ham. 6 points needed. 

Bournemouth will probably win only one more game this season against us haha 

Bet Jamie is sh1tting his pants now that Salah has vowed to hunt him down for the golden boot ...   they’re playing lowly Villa today so I expect him to bag at least 2 ......    hat trick maybe ??? .....

Leaving it a bit late Mo ....     :D

Gobby tw@t.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

No chance villa get anything v Man U without mings .....

Villa fighting for their lives ...   only one down to the mighty Pool at the moment ...   anything could happen ...    :fc: