Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Paddy. said:

Tyrone Mings. Literally.

How that guy ever got an England cap I've got no idea.

I am 68 & have not yet given up hope of getting picked for England. There are now so few English players that we will soon be selecting players from the Leicestershire Senior League

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

No, it isn't our own fault. Not solely at least.

Look at the refereeing in the Man City, Burnley, Brighton and Everton games.

We didn't get penalties in games that we've eiher lost by 1 goal or drawn. All penalties that this Man United team would have got.

We are being consistently dealt 7 highs while Man United are getting Ace pairs. Fair enough it happens in football. But it's literally happening every single week.

The game is absolutely broken.

Which pen didn’t we get at Everton ...... please dont say chillys cross ........

Just now, st albans fox said:

Which pen didn’t we get at Everton ...... please dont say chillys cross ........

Sorry I included them because I thought the penalty they got was soft as ****.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Because apparently it’s a tool being used to fix the premier league champions league places in Manchester United’s favour and it never goes against them.

But the links you’re posting are from months ago. Now they are in with a chance we are seeing decisions like tonight’s. It is clearly ****ed up. Digging out old links like that is just weird and not relevant.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The officials need to be held to account and explain their decisions.

Privately: “it’s United, we always favour them. That’s what the Premier League and Sky tell us to do.”

Publicly: “there was not enough evidence to overrule it so the referee’s decision stands”

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If anyone still doesn't think there's corruption in the Premier League I really do envy you naivety. 

I'm genuinely losing interest. They're being given the most ridiculous crutch I've ever seen. Where were they in that league table without penalties, 10th?

If this happened with Juventus or Inter people would be calling it out for what it is.

I'm gutted it's happened over here now. This league is effectively 00s Serie A as far as I'm concerned. It will suffer when this all comes out and it deserves to.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

No, it isn't our own fault. Not solely at least.

Look at the refereeing in the Man City, Burnley, Brighton and Everton games.

We didn't get penalties in games that we've eiher lost by 1 goal or drawn. All penalties that this Man United team would have got.

We are being consistently dealt 7 highs while Man United are getting Ace pairs. Fair enough it happens in football. But it's literally happening every single week.

The game is absolutely broken.

Oh I don't deny we've suffered recently with the imbalance of handball decisions and soft fouls in the box either being given or not. But the points about our performances against Norwich twice, Watford, Brighton being wasted opportunities is also relevant.

On another point, how poor do Aston Villa generally look? A serious amount of money spent and they seem to offer so little at either end of the pitch. Wonder if they regret not changing manager a few months back?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

But the links you’re posting are from months ago. Now they are in with a chance we are seeing decisions like tonight’s. It is clearly ****ed up. Digging out old links like that is just weird and not relevant.

Even worse, that Palce match one Ole was complaining because they'd only had one penalty, and he thought they should have had 2 or 3 more

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It’s not though is it.

If there’s an agenda somewhere to fix games in their favour it’s not going to have started in the last few weeks is it.

Only here could this even be a discussion 😂

You all sound like this bloke

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Oh I don't deny we've suffered recently with the imbalance of handball decisions and soft fouls in the box either being given or not. But the points about our performances against Norwich twice, Watford, Brighton being wasted opportunities is also relevant.

On another point, how poor do Aston Villa generally look? A serious amount of money spent and they seem to offer so little at either end of the pitch. Wonder if they regret not changing manager a few months back?

Does our form stay bad if we get the penalties i've mentioned? No, not for me.

• Like 2