Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sky are sat there defending it, excusing it, making a case for it. You just knew it would happen. Villa were all over them before it as well.

The VAR check done in next to no time at all. That is the biggest giveaway of the fix. That just simply wouldn't happen otherwise.

I'm actually quite gutted to be honest. It started out as something I said half jokingly but I really am convinced the entire thing is rigged at this point. What is the point of getting up for our game on Sunday? The top 4 is gone - no matter what we do at this point, there is no way we'll be allowed to finish there.

Really? As (to my knowledge) the earliest, most vocal advocate of the conspiracy theory on here, why not explain who you think is in on it, how long it's been going on etc. instead of just shouting 'fix'.

AFAICS it would need to be all the officials and most of the Premier League hierarchy. The idea that lot could hold their water this long is laughable. The idea they'd do it in the first place is nearly as daft.

• Like 1

"I think you have to be punished for being clumsy" as they're literally watching him stamp on the lads ****ing calf.

Get ****ed SKY. It's your fault the English game is completely ****ing broken.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sky are sat there defending it, excusing it, making a case for it. You just knew it would happen. Villa were all over them before it as well.

The VAR check done in next to no time at all. That is the biggest giveaway of the fix. That just simply wouldn't happen otherwise.

I'm actually quite gutted to be honest. It started out as something I said half jokingly but I really am convinced the entire thing is rigged at this point. What is the point of getting up for our game on Sunday? The top 4 is gone - no matter what we do at this point, there is no way we'll be allowed to finish there.

This used to happen all the time for united in the 90s and 00s. In a tricky game, not getting the breakthrough, given a penalty. Go on to win 3-0 or so and people basically say the first goal didn't really matter....

Ruining the game, and for what?  For no better reason than so these leeches can profit.

leeches.JPG.309d1dec44e5fb6b22a304e175e8bbe9.JPG

I'm going to take this as a gift of an hour I would have wasted watching the second half.

If we miss out on the Champions League it is our own fault, we had a big enough lead to be comfortable ourselves.

But that decision tonight was huge- Villa were on top but their confidence is fragile and that wrecked it. Man United will go on to win, and probably would've anyway, hopefully they'll pull Moss to one side after this season and tell him to pack it in. He's not good enough as a referee at this level. And VAR taking roughly two looks at it is ridiculous.

Just now, Webbo said:

I don't blame Moss for the Pen, he has a second to decide, but what is the point of VAR if it can't see that?

from the looks of it the refs doing the VAR dont have the balls to tell them theyve made a mistake, seems a running trend tbh

its never a penalty to utd, even if we got it given id say it wasnt, its a joke of a decision imo, you cant defend the ref or var for it

I sincerely hope we're 3 points ahead of Man Utd by the time the last game comes around. Somehow.

I couldn't bear losing out on CL football to an absolute monstrosity of a decision favouring those w*nkers.

• Like 2

Just now, Corky said:

If we miss out on the Champions League it is our own fault, we had a big enough lead to be comfortable ourselves.

But that decision tonight was huge- Villa were on top but their confidence is fragile and that wrecked it. Man United will go on to win, and probably would've anyway, hopefully they'll pull Moss to one side after this season and tell him to pack it in. He's not good enough as a referee at this level.

No, it isn't our own fault. Not solely at least.

Look at the refereeing in the Man City, Burnley, Brighton and Everton games.

We didn't get penalties in games that we've eiher lost by 1 goal or drawn. All penalties that this Man United team would have got.

We are being consistently dealt 7 highs while Man United are getting Ace pairs. Fair enough it happens in football. But it's literally happening every single week.

The game is absolutely broken.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Sky trying to make more out of the 2nd goal to detract from the HORRENDOUS refereeing?

Both pundits said it wasn’t a pen 

and the second goal was a great finish 

let’s be clear - if it really was corrupt then the pen at spurs wouldn’t have been overturned but the two incidents aren’t v different are they ?

a shocking decision from the ref and no bottle from the VAR