Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, Manini said:

Notice how sky have started showing the replay from the furthest angle away from it? They’re ****ing complicit 

Sky are sat there defending it, excusing it, making a case for it. You just knew it would happen. Villa were all over them before it as well.

The VAR check done in next to no time at all. That is the biggest giveaway of the fix. That just simply wouldn't happen otherwise.

I'm actually quite gutted to be honest. It started out as something I said half jokingly but I really am convinced the entire thing is rigged at this point. What is the point of getting up for our game on Sunday? The top 4 is gone - no matter what we do at this point, there is no way we'll be allowed to finish there.

• Like 2

football is done. 

won't be renewing my ST again now and won't be putting any more money into a game where they use VAR to write the narrative. 

time to find a sport to watch that isn't absolutely wrecked by money.

what a load of ****ing nonsense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

...One point and only goal diff away from dropping to 5th- where did it all go wrong.

Given our position it is sad we’re currently relying on Villa.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Sky are sat there defending it, excusing it, making a case for it. You just knew it would happen. Villa were all over them before it as well.

The VAR check done in next to no time at all. That is the biggest giveaway of the fix. That just simply wouldn't happen otherwise.

I'm actually quite gutted to be honest. It started out as something I said half jokingly but I really am convinced the entire thing is rigged at this point. What is the point of getting up for our game on Sunday? The top 4 is gone - no matter what we do at this point, there is no way we'll be allowed to finish there.

They checked our goal for what felt like an eternity. They were so quick on that check we didn’t even see the VAR replays.

Shambolic.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

...One point and only goal diff away from dropping to 5th- where did it all go wrong.

We are where we are but this should never have been a conversation. We should have had CL sewn up weeks ago and only have ourselves to blame that we haven't.

• Like 1

Just now, goody2028 said:

I’m trying to be optimistic but a part of me can see us losing to Bournemouth Sunday and then Man City’s ban being rescinded Monday lol  would be Leicester all over. 

Seeing decisions like that one I'm struggling to even care. Like what are we even competing against 

They desperately need to add some accountability to VAR- they have to mic them up and play their conversations with the ref. 

At least then you'd have some idea of why these decisions are being made, even if they're still wrong.

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really genuinely hate Manure, their fans, their players, the owners, the club, the stadium, the elitism, the favouritism. Every drop of them makes me cringe. 

• Like 4