Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Find him, make him appear on TV. Say nothing, just present them as a confirmed racist.

I know, I know, violence may ensue, but it would send a message (the public shaming, not the violence)

8 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

These twats who post this kind of shit should be hunted down and subjected to a public beating where people can pay a tenner to kick the shit out of them.

Absolute pondlife. I dont wish death on many people but people like this disgust me. I hope the ****er gets the worst kind of Corona.

The worst corona i had was flat with a massive head on it, poor pouring from the wife :ph34r:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah, £40m for Iwobi lol Keane was £20 odd mill too I think. Pickford £30m? ..

28 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They've spent a 550 million in the last 5 seasons on transfer fees alone, it's mad.

Klaassen - 23m

Bolasie - 25m

Tosun - 27m

Iwobi - 30m

Mina - 27m

Sigurdsson - 45m

That's also ignoring the:

£25mill - Gbamin who has played like 3 games and been injured all season

£25mill - Moise Kean

For the disallowed goal, the ball hit Sakho right where the Puma logo is. To me, that's right on the delt. So are they saying the delt isn't the shoulder? Or are they only counting the shoulder bone as the shoulder? Has anyone even clarified this part of the rule anywhere?

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

What’s happened in the villa game? VAR mistakes? 

Sakho scored with his shoulder and VAR (Jon Moss) disallowed it for handball.

Edited by Beechey
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Or perhaps they should be prosecuted and then re educated. Just a thought.

You can't re-educate people like that. They are sick and twisted. Who even thinks that? Not someone capable of rational thought and willing to change their ways I'd reckon.

7 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Disgraceful. He’s made a mistake reposting that too, giving the racists a bigger audience.

I think these people need to be outed, they need to get what's coming to them. They need to be publicly named and shamed in the vague hope that they learn the error of their ways.

2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

They should ditch VAR, that's unbelievable.

Maybe they are trying to, the way it goes from bad to worse. 

VAR is a rare effort at oversight and quality control of referees' work.  But it is operated by them, not an independent body.

If PGMOL would rather just be rid of it, they could just make sure the decisions are worse than the (often poor) decisions on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Based on what? Even if it is a 'child', it begs the question what makes him think this classes as 'banter' or worth posting. Parenting, peers?

If he's a child then they get banned from Villa Park until 18 years old and then he has to go crawling back to them and go through some kind of diversity course before he is allowed back in. And his parents go on a suspended ban until the kid is 18.

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I hope that scumbag who posted that stuff to Zaha is found by the police, banned from Villa for life and sacked from his job. Utter ****. 

Doubt he’d have a job, but might get expelled from school.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If he's a child then they get banned from Villa Park until 18 years old and then he has to go crawling back to them and go through some kind of diversity course before he is allowed back in. And his parents go on a suspended ban until the kid is 18.

If it’s a kid probably just support another team 

30 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

It would be an incredible end to the season. Apart from when England was banned from competing, I can’t recall the last time a team from Manchester or London (let alone both of them!) didn’t compete in the Champions League/European Cup. The tv companies would hate it too! Shame :D

I couldn't either. So had to look into it......... Leeds 91-92 & Blackburn 94-95 seem to be the last, back in the era when only the champions qualified.

Haven't checked beyond 2000, but don't think it's happened since then - at least one and usually several of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd & Man City must have qualified every year since then, I think?