Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What a shite penalty!

Why do players do that ridiculous stutter?

Watch Chris Wood v Wolves. That's how you take the penalty. Hard, into the top corner - unstoppable.

I reckon Wood mis-hit that. I thought he'd skied it at first. 

Bournemouth score in injury time!  This week is going to be so interesting  :D

Disallowed -- Callum Wilson offside and deemed to have interfered.  That's a 95 million pound VAR call.

Edited by KingsX

Lmao Jamie redknapp "clearly in his half own half when Kane plays the pass" whilst showing a still image of Kane five seconds before passing it. 

Proceed to wind it on and show Son offside crossing the line when the pass is played. 

Sky giving it the old brainwashing there. 

24 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Imagine beating Utd on the last day and still not making the top 4?  :(

I have more faith in Liverpool beating Chelsea. In which case we could still beat Utd and then it's us 2 that qualify for CL over Chelsea... 

(if Man Utd beat West Ham).

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I have more faith in Liverpool beating Chelsea. In which case we could still beat Utd and then it's us 2 that qualify for CL over Chelsea... 

(if Man Utd beat West Ham).

Someone get on to Ole...go beat 1-0 West Ham Utd or whatever... Liverpool beat Chelsea... Chelsea then also go onto lose to Wolves...Leicester and Man Utd play a stalemate goaless draw, both qualify for europe. Simple as that :) everyone's happy.... apart from Chelsea fans.

So what chance Nigel gets re-instated tonight by Watford and he keeps them up with a final day win (a great escape). He then gets sacked over the summer; Watford appoint Ranieri and they win the Premiership in 2020-2021. I'm on at 10,000-1 :D

Edited by oxtonfox

I've thought for a while the only way we'll do this now is if we sneak in above Chelsea, if they slip up and we can edge United of course.

May be best if United thrash West Ham making the goal difference between us unassailable (realistically we're not beating them 4-0), if we beat United it will be 1-0 or 2-1.