Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

From the Mail

Watford manager Nigel Pearson says he has 'an agreement' with the club over his future but there is a growing belief he will not be in charge next season.

Whatever 'an agreement' means.

Sacked with 2 games to go and with a massive chance of staying up, the daftest decision in football for many a year, was gonna say maybe it was personal issues if it was just Nige but the fact shakey is going too confirms its a footballing decision, madness

They've been through 3 managers in one season. They feasibly might have 4 managers in a single season...

Must be one of the worst run clubs in the league.

:nigel:

Edited by Beechey

11 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

They want that new manager bounce again 

maybe nige didn’t want the gig next year 

and thinks his stock has risen so could get a better job

why would he think that? lol he hasn't done great has he?

Edited by don_danbury
  • Haha 1

Seem to remember Norwich sacking Hughton with about 2 games to go a few years back. Didn't work, they went down and sacked the replacement the following season.

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Am I missing something, of have no broadcasters been assigned for the last game day of the season? Weird.

They decide after game 37, assume Sky get first pick. All depends which games have something riding on it. I’d imagine our game will be first pick.

• Thanks 1

Just now, whetstonefox said:

They decide after game 37, assume Sky get first pick. All depends which games have something riding on it. I’d imagine our game will be first pick.

Ah I see! Did not know that, thanks!

That would make sense. That and Chelsea v Wolves. Could still be some relegation battles going on too.

41 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Ings 1-0

He's in incredible form right now. That puts him on 21 I think? He surely can't be far from catching Vardy's record breaking streak now...😜

Edited by CloudFox

Completely daft by Watford. They looked nailed on for relegation after our game in December. 

They'd nearly deserve to go down for something like that*

*Best not to say anymore perhaps. Especially after Claudio in 2017.

Edited by Blue ROI