Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

isn't it man city fans that sing that to us ??  bit rich considering what they did to mancini …….

Yes it is. It’s one of the weirdest chants in football, from one of the weirdest fanbases in football. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not til after 9th Nov please. Don't mind us putting the final nail in the coffin. 

Was it 15/16 where 3 managers were sacked after we played them? Mourinho, Monk and another? 

You could argue Martinez got the chop after playing us on the final game of the season, though I'm not sure if that counts!

1 hour ago, ThaiFox said:

After their "One step from glory" champions League book, and looking at the table this morning, it had me wondering if Spuds are currently producing a new DVD entitled "Top of the bottom half of the P/L"

Spurs are having a documentary done by Amazon in their “All or Nothing” series After previously doing Man City 

I assume Spurs are living up to the “nothing” part in the title 

• Like 1

Heres a laugh for you all;

There's a spurs fanpage on Instagram that someone I knew runs, its hilarious the fact that they post the team sheet of each game but only post the result of the game if they win otherwise it's as if the game didn't actually happen lol Like c'mon if you're having a fan page you have to post the score whether you win or lose otherwise whats the point lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

If we did stab him in the back it was because we couldn't go on and he wouldn't change... what did they want us to do?

How did they treat dogleash..benettez... Rogers?

I was on about Man City..

2 hours ago, Manini said:

Yes it is. It’s one of the weirdest chants in football, from one of the weirdest fanbases in football. 

They are the weirdest bunch. I might be disapointed in our fan base sometimes but at least we're not Man City fans.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Heres a laugh for you all;

There's a spurs fanpage on Instagram that someone I knew runs, its hilarious the fact that they post the team sheet of each game but only post the result of the game if they win otherwise it's as if the game didn't actually happen lol Like c'mon if you're having a fan page you have to post the score whether you win or lose otherwise whats the point lol

Hasn't posted many results this season then lol 

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Infact feck the xmas rush. Imagine how busy you will be in Southampton  for the next 10 days if you sell rope lollol

Image result for knife amnesty

Authorities in Southampton have been rounding up all sharp objects prior to the saints next two games.

Edited by urban fox

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

isn't it man city fans that sing that to us ??  bit rich considering what they did to mancini …….

City are a joke of a club, the embodiment of the modern day franchise.  Can't even fill their ground for Champions league knockout matches.  #emptyhad

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ThaiFox said:

After their "One step from glory" champions League book, and looking at the table this morning, it had me wondering if Spuds are currently producing a new DVD entitled "Top of the bottom half of the P/L"

They’ll call it TheGreater Escape

Didn't Advocaat basically turn it in just after we beat them as well lol 

It does ring a bell somebody else got the sack. Everton wasn't the final game - it was actually Chelsea, though you could say Hiddink was another.

Weirdly three of Chelsea's last four managers' final league game was against Leicester.

Man U will get all the praise of beating a decent Chelsea side, but, the way they did it once again was uncomfortable and not in the "United way".

They've gone ahead via a soft penalty, and won it via a moment of brilliance. But minus that, they've sat there in defensive shape and waited to counter. 

United have fallen to the point they've accepted they can't beat the top 6 in open play and instead rely on set pieces to win. 

The wins cover up a lot of underlying issues they have

25 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Man U will get all the praise of beating a decent Chelsea side, but, the way they did it once again was uncomfortable and not in the "United way".

They've gone ahead via a soft penalty, and won it via a moment of brilliance. But minus that, they've sat there in defensive shape and waited to counter. 

United have fallen to the point they've accepted they can't beat the top 6 in open play and instead rely on set pieces to win. 

The wins cover up a lot of underlying issues they have

Didnt United's first team just scrape through against chelsea reserves?

12 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I don't like things like this because they assume the game plays out exactly as it did, just taking VAR decisions away. Obviously that's not going to be the case. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Didnt United's first team just scrape through against chelsea reserves?

Both teams had a mix of first teamers and reserves. Chelsea played Kovacic, Jorginho, Pulisic, Alonso. So it was a decent scalp by United.

But as said above, Man Utd have well and truly accepted they cant out-football a top 7 team. Their tactic is basically to park the bus.

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Both teams had a mix of first teamers and reserves. Chelsea played Kovacic, Jorginho, Pulisic, Alonso. So it was a decent scalp by United.

But as said above, Man Utd have well and truly accepted they cant out-football a top 7 team. Their tactic is basically to park the bus.

Exactly, they did well to beat a decent Chelsea team, but and its a huge but, they park the bus. 

José was laughed at for such, yet OGS is being praised for it?