Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, davieG said:

Why were they checking the off side line surely the SU player never touched the ball?

You COULD make the argument he was interfering with play even without touching. I wouldn’t agree but that’s what I thought they would say. Is that even reviewable?

These pundits go on like we were lucky against Saints and Newcastle that they “gave up” which aided our results against them. Since we have beaten both, they’ve gone on and showed that they’re both difficult teams to beat. We caused them to give up, which fills me with joy 😀

• Like 3

Haha perfect results for us today. Bournemouth have lost with Newcastle so it's getting crowded in midtable and there's still a respectable distance, whole 6 points between us and the midtable pack led by Sheffield. And Spuds drop down to 12th...

If we manage to spank Arse, it will be the cherry on top!   

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Sheffield United remind me a little of us when we got promoted. I heard the statistic that they hadn't lost by more than one goal for over 50 games or so (?). I am hopeful that they (or someone else) might start to help shake up this top 6 notion regularly. Football would be all the better for it imo.

• Like 1