Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Madness mate. Nothing will beat 2015/16 but this season is a pretty special second place 

agreed champions league will do nicely anything else is a bonus

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

The Xhaka, Luiz and Sokratis triumvirate is absolutely hellish

TBF they are widely recognized talents.

marx.JPG.f5143d88225ebb47891bcb18ade3cc3e.JPG

(L) to (R)  Luiz, Mustafi, Sokratis

• Haha 2

That Premier League table is a ‘cut out and keep’ thing of beauty.

Even better if you blank out the top line 😂

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

That Premier League table is a ‘cut out and keep’ thing of beauty.

Even better if you blank out the top line 😂

We're 28 goals better off than Arsenal lol

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

I'm sure that Robbie secretly loves it when the Arse lose as his views must go through the roof. He'll have a fleet of Rollers on his drive by the end of the season.

When I first came across arse ftv a few years back I honestly thought he was an incognito spurs fan on the wind up lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I was hoping to go to bed early, but I think I won't be able to resist the temptation of watching a bit of Arsenal Fan TV, blud

I'm getting adicted to AFTV, must be up for a comedy award.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

TBF they are widely recognized talents.

marx.JPG.f5143d88225ebb47891bcb18ade3cc3e.JPG

(L) to (R)  Luiz, Mustafi, Sokratis

The 3 Stooges seem more appropriate 

image.jpeg.e0743c4b7ed9a8e777fb6933f65bf4bb.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Aha yeah, I was thinking of including it as an option, I think you’re right in that with each of them you add in the probability of a calamity occurring skyrockets.

Just goes to show how misguided Arsenal’s transfer policy has been over the years. It’s all over the pitch as well, I’m not sure if they go out looking for these kind of players or if it’s the club itself that has the tendency to inculcate it in them!

Weren't they in for Soyuncu but faffed about? 

I suspect had he have joined them, he'd have turned into a clown like Guendozi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

2 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

I'm sure that Robbie secretly loves it when the Arse lose as his views must go through the roof. He'll have a fleet of Rollers on his drive by the end of the season.

Haha yeah, him and his bunch of regulars on his channel are probably the only ones thriving even when Arse are utter and complete doggo (apart from the bookies).

What cracks me up is the eternal optimist guy (Ty?), at times he's in such denial I have a hard time to believe he's genuine. Terrific cast

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

Oh I do hope so.Great to see the 'Gooners' in the Championship.Perhaps they'll get relegated with the 'Spuds?

Before Christmas, liverpool are fantastic, brilliant, really shows what a fantastic team they are to be dominating the best league in the world.

12 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

16 Ahead of Arsenal

15 Ahead of Tottenham

14 Ahead of Manchester United

what a time to be alive

After Christmas, Leicester have just beat Liverpool to move to top spot before going onto win the league.

‘Leicester took advantage of a poor year when none of the big teams turned up’. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Haha yeah, him and his bunch of regulars on his channel are probably the only ones thriving even when Arse are utter and complete doggo (apart from the bookies).

What cracks me up is the eternal optimist guy (Ty?), at times he's in denial I have a hard time to believe he's genuine. Terrific cast

Yeah tonight will be all about the ref and VAR. David Luiz was miles onside and the ref is a Spurs fan

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Before Christmas, liverpool are fantastic, brilliant, really shows what a fantastic team they are to be dominating the best league in the world.

After Christmas, Leicester have just beat Liverpool to move to top spot before going onto win the league.

‘Leicester took advantage of a poor year when none of the big teams turned up’. 

2F24F0B4-9747-472E-8525-5058D3C1CDFB.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

The 3 Stooges seem more appropriate 

image.jpeg.e0743c4b7ed9a8e777fb6933f65bf4bb.jpeg

Either way, Sideshow Bob is easy to pick out of the lineup   lol

Interesting that even with Emery gone, Arsenal still can't perform. You'd think the powers above would begin to realise something isn't right

The Premier League is crazy this season. 

Sackings all over the shop, Arsenal in freefall. Man U a bag of wank.

I’m not surprised Brighton beat Arsenal tonight. 

I don’t know where to start! 

Somebody should tell their board to sign Thierry Henry. The guy has some priceless Ligue 1 experience, managed Monaco just like Wenger did... could as well be his second coming! :P

8 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Oh I do hope so.Great to see the 'Gooners' in the Championship.Perhaps they'll get relegated with the 'Spuds?

Imagine there's no heaven. 

All the talk pre-season was about whether or not one of the chasing pack could break into the top six. We know where we are and Wolves have now picked it up after a slow start so would not be surprised if at least two of the so called big six end up out of the european places. Am going to absolutely love it when Arsenal/Spurs/Man utd are dog fighting it out for seventh and all hoping that we win the cup to give them a europa league qualifying round :giggle:

Apart from the top four though, the table is all very tight with only six points separating 6th from 18th

• Haha 1