Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

27 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

It's hard to argue against considering our little ole Leicester won the league:scarf:

So yes absolutely. Unless mistaken I'm sure every team has experienced top flight relegation at some point?

I'd just love it if their decline happened to be more permanent. Just saw a video on Arsenal Fan Tv 30 minutes of these deluded entitled Arse(nal) loving ***** talking about how they would fancy BR to come there and sort them out, because they are the bigger club, therefore he fancies them. (they also keep telling they have better players than us, meaning most or all of the team, which is a sign of how massively deluded they are)

BR would have to be insane to leave a healthy no-stress Leicester environment, a top 4 (top 2 to be precise!) club, to engulf himself in that acidic 'arsemosfere' of a midtable, overambitious club with the most entitled set of fans in the Premier League.

Edited by Chester Dontlie

41 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Could anybody see one off these big clubs dripping out of the league in the next few years? They don't seem to address their issues and are only getting worse

I was saying the other day, arsenal are going the way of a leeds/villa. They should be really really worried. They never invest properly and are dropping like a stone. It would be glorious to see them go down though. Genuinely hilarious. 

• Like 1

Telling watching he Arsenal players arguing among themselves at the end there. prima-donnas on huge money who think they are better than they are just because they are at a club who are playing over inflated wages. when you have one or two on mega bucks like Ozil who is not producing it creates disharmony in the squad. Man utd have the same problem with Pogba. Egos beyond actual ability fuelled by stupid pay cheques. I am sure there are one or two at the KP who wish they were getting what Vardy, Kasper and co are on but it is not obscene in relative terms and as long as they are producing the goods then nobody will resent it

14 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Good times when you wouldn't pick a single one of those Arsenal players over a Leicester player. No way Brendan will go there when he has a vastly superior squad here. He also has a great bunch of lads here and not a bunch of useless man children on massively inflated wages.

That Arsenal side is an embarrassment. 

Unless your name is Tim Sherwood.

Listening These last few weeks to various football discussion programs....

well known Ex-players are so Full of shit...only a few Really have their own mind...they follow & Predigt the same dross has the media that goes  before them.

Are they all so robotic!!?

Again ,to a man all brushing  anything about Leicester or Wolves, immediately Off the table,even when the Reporter taking the Chair trys to prompt them...

Some even pushing & churning out the Drivel of Rodgers ,still going to Arsenal..!! They seemed to now push out the Type of Stories & twaddle they so despised

while in their own playing careers...

And then some Cry out that ex players should front various Committees or panels,because of their experiences....They are just has Bias and dickheads as we normal Folk ,spread across the various Football terraces...

Discussions have become so Plastic and Too far Top edged,towards only an Handfull of clubs,and their managers..

I reckon many have even taken media-coaching badges,to get Themselves into the all Boys Club of Panels...

After all These years,I still believe the cricket debate platforms and pannelist are more informed,and are Light years ahead of their Football counterpaarts.

Its not the mistakes or errors,they happen..but the simple One vein bias and disrespect shown to other players and Teams in football..!!!!

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Found this on Arsenal Mania lol

Having wanted us to get Nuno I have accepted it wont happen, not feeling to bad about Fat sam at this point

And with that Fat Sam has put down his pint of bisto and is on his way down to North London 

21 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I'd just love it if their decline happened to be more permanent. Just saw a video on Arsenal Fan Tv 30 minutes of these deluded entitled Arse(nal) loving ***** talking about how they would fancy BR to come there and sort them out, because they are the bigger club, therefore he fancies them. (they also keep telling they have better players than us, meaning most or all of the team, which is a sign of how massively deluded they are)

BR would have to be insane to leave a healthy no-stress Leicester environment, a top 4 (top 2 to be precise!) club, to engulf himself in that acidic 'arsemosfere' of a midtable, overambitious club with the most entitled set of fans in the Premier League.

I used to hate AFTV because of the negativity but recently I've realised that they are totally part of the problems at Arsenal. Their fans have a soapbox platform, thats the biggest and well known fan channel on YouTube due to being one of the firsts, which is constantly recycling their own toxicity again and again. 

It's unintentionally funny to watch these angry, entitled loudmouths lose their grip on sanity, whilst knowing it's being spread throughout their fanbase constantly lol

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

And with that Fat Sam has put down his pint of bisto and is on his way down to North London 

Nah hes turned them down. didn't want to ruin his reputation as the go to man to keep a side from getting relegated

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Arsenal maybe 10th but at the looks of things they could only be a couple of defeats away from being near the relegation zones, they travel to West Ham on Sunday who managed to pull off a shock result at Chelsea last week, home to Man City and then away to Everton where a new manager syndrome could well be in affect. Isn't times great lol

Looking back at Arsenal when did it start to go wrong, cause I don't think it's be sudden change. Arsenal seem to get to a new low each season, where was the turning point?

When they prioritised building the Emirates over building a world class team to succeed The Invincibles?

25 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Delightful :clap:

The only thing more hilarious & entitled than Arse Fan Tv could be the Spuds Fan Tv

The definition of ‘entitled’ right there. 

The reality is they just aren’t very good. The midfield and defence are bang average at best.

2 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

What’s the worst defensive partnership in the league?

Sokratis and Luiz

Sokratis and Mustafi or

Mustafi and Luiz 

lol

I've said it before, the back four is only part of Arsenal's woes. Their midfield is hideously bad, I don't know whether Özil will ever find back to his old self.

The lack of cover in the middle evident, hardly any defense must feel less protected than the Gunners'.

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Don't know how I feel about this. Delighted for him to get an opportunity back in the Premier League. Disgusted to see him with Watford given those play off memories lol

lol

To be fair though, after Derby and Leuven I bet he thought he'd never get a PL gig again! I don't begrudge him the opportunity one bit.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Good times when you wouldn't pick a single one of those Arsenal players over a Leicester player. No way Brendan will go there when he has a vastly superior squad here. He also has a great bunch of lads here and not a bunch of useless man children on massively inflated wages.

That Arsenal side is an embarrassment. 

Not saying it will happen in BRs case but you would probably want to take over a side in free fall as expectations would be initially that much lower and you would hopefully get the time you need and the financial backing to turn it round . Succeeding Wenger whose fault was only finishing top 4 and not winning the league and CL every season was the worst gig 

1 hour ago, Master Fox said:

Arsenal are in serious trouble. Looking at their fixture list I don't see them winning at all. 

They're going down. lol:appl:

They won‘t be going down, but the mere thought of relegation should instill quite a considerable bit of fear in their heads. lol

Anything to get them off their high horse.