Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, don_danbury said:

steve mcmanaman very much looking forward to the royal rumble 

I heard that. Might have to check it out if Steve says so. lol

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

:nono: Can’t see Man Utd drawing with Wolves 

I know 🙁 would be nice but Utd are poor now with rashford out they will struggle even more. Be interesting to see if they throw some money at buying s new striker or not

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Is it too early to say the relegation fight is between the current bottom 6 whilst the rest are safe?

I think so. With how tight the league is, it only takes a month of good form to zoom up the table (see Southampton).

Burnleys style of football is like pulling teeth

their players look exausted and miserable at times following their army like orders

But it works and they stay up most years, average age of the team is 30 plus though so how long can they keep it up.

18 minutes ago, twister said:

Burnleys style of football is like pulling teeth

their players look exausted and miserable at times following their army like orders

But it works and they stay up most years, average age of the team is 30 plus though so how long can they keep it up.

Funny really cause Pep described a trip to Burnley was a like a trip to the dentist.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Gary giving the entitled Man U fans a dig on MOTD . :huh:. I hope we don't get into a state like that. edit - they've just shown Ricky Ps goal - what a thing of beauty - and what a ball by Barnes (I do not give shit if it was bad defending). The BBC  commentator hates us by the way.

Edited by trabuch