Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

If it's not a clear attempt to stop a goal what is it? I really don't understand that rule at all. A penalty is a clear goal scoring opportunity so it shouldn't be a red for a foul preventing a clear goal scoring opportunity. I just don't get it.

If you trip a player trying to make a tackle due to their quick feet or just mistime it then you’ve attempted to play the ball ....Luiz wasn’t trying to play the ball .... he couldn’t get near to it as he was the wrong side 

• Thanks 1

mings should have been sent out for villa tonight. Was on a booking and then hand ball which denied Watford breaking. The ref gave a free kick but no card. 

Would have missed our game as well then.... 

Edited by goose2010

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Martinelli is the real deal isn't he. The time he had to make up his mind and put that away would've felt like an age, and many other players would've bottled that. Great finish from the lad.

Sensational finish for a young kid. So long to think about it and just calm AF rolled it in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

TBF he has been looking decent recently

Aha yeah I think he’s probably worth far more than that, genuinely looks like an exciting prospect in the couple of games that I’ve seen him play. Bit of pace, intelligence and seems cool under pressure.