Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, oadby.fox said:

Aha yeah I think he’s probably worth far more than that, genuinely looks like an exciting prospect in the couple of games that I’ve seen him play. Bit of pace, intelligence and seems cool under pressure. 

the way he put that away kind of reminded me of someone we all know.  if he has that in his locker he could do worse than come here and learn from the master.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

the way he put that away kind of reminded me of someone we all know.  if he has that in his locker he could do worse than come here and learn from the master.

Let’s hope the master shows how it’s really done tomorrow night

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

Indeed. Would be great but probably unlikely, I still hope that Barnes can go on to add more goals to his game - not sure whether it’s confidence or a lack of that natural knack that’s hindered him so far.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How the **** is Tammy Abraham not interfering with play? 

I don't care how passive he's trying to act, he's walking in front of the defender who's closest to blocking Azpi. 

I was going to say the same the ball pretty much brushed past him on the way to the goal scorer lol

Edited by kyleolly