Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Arsenal should’ve wooed Dyche instead of Arteta, could’ve brought Mee and Tarkowski with himlol

 

edit: the saka handball so similar to soyuncu

Edited by oadby.fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oadby.fox said:

Arsenal should’ve wooed Dyche instead of Arteta, could’ve brought Mee and Tarkowski with himlol

The way they are going they're gonna need Big Sam

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  The whole Watford side switched off at the death of extra time and Villa got a lightning counter, their easiest of the day.  NP will not be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mings should have been sent out for villa tonight. Was on a booking and then hand ball which denied Watford breaking. The ref gave a free kick but no card. 

 

Would have missed our game as well then.... 

Edited by goose2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel so sorry for Kante there but not so much sympathy for Chelsea as a whole... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martinelli is the real deal isn't he. The time he had to make up his mind and put that away would've felt like an age, and many other players would've bottled that. Great finish from the lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oadby.fox said:

BID £10M PLUS SLIMANI NOW FOR MARTINELLI

TBF he has been looking decent recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How have Everton messed that up 😂 what a shame. Ah would have liked villa to lose don’t want them having to much to be happy about before we play them need a big win tomorrow about 5 or 6 nil 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damm. 
 
Paid for misssd chances and sloppy play letting them back in it by sitting back.
 
Had to lose I guess at some point but not like that!
 
Would have been better losing to Spurs really and drawing today !
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

BID £10M PLUS SLIMANI NOW FOR MARTINELLI

And swap Perez, Albrighton and Gray for Hudson-Odoi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Martinelli is the real deal isn't he. The time he had to make up his mind and put that away would've felt like an age, and many other players would've bottled that. Great finish from the lad.

 

Sensational finish for a young kid. So long to think about it and just calm AF rolled it in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, urban fox said:

TBF he has been looking decent recently

Aha yeah I think he’s probably worth far more than that, genuinely looks like an exciting prospect in the couple of games that I’ve seen him play. Bit of pace, intelligence and seems cool under pressure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oadby.fox said:

Aha yeah I think he’s probably worth far more than that, genuinely looks like an exciting prospect in the couple of games that I’ve seen him play. Bit of pace, intelligence and seems cool under pressure. 

the way he put that away kind of reminded me of someone we all know.  if he has that in his locker he could do worse than come here and learn from the master.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, urban fox said:

the way he put that away kind of reminded me of someone we all know.  if he has that in his locker he could do worse than come here and learn from the master.

Let’s hope the master shows how it’s really done tomorrow night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...