Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Not for me. Rather just secure top 4 ASAP and for the gap to increase as much as possible. 2nd or 3rd doesnt matter, CL either way. Dont want spurs to gain any momentum.

100% .... with our form and lack of signings top 4 is a worry even tho the gap is big atm.

Just now, purpleronnie said:

I knew they'd win after man city missed, wish I had put money on it now.

With spurs and sheff utd winning wasn't the best weekend for us.

I know people want 2nd but I'm more concerned about not finishing in the top 4.

I'm looking behind us with worry, our next 2 fixtures could see our lead properly cut down.

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

This is a good result for us if it stays this way, tbh. We should be looking upwards, not below us, and keeping pressure on Man City.

Tottenham do not concern me.

Nice idea but the fewer teams breathing down our neck the better ...  2nd 3rd or 4th I couldn’t give a **** as long as we are in the top 4. 

Still time for a draw ..   :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

This is a good result for us if it stays this way, tbh. We should be looking upwards, not below us, and keeping pressure on Man City.

Tottenham do not concern me.

Well they should. 

Not a lot of difference between finishing 2nd-4th, the last thing we need i one of the chasing pack winning 11 games or so out their last 13.

• Like 1