Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

2 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Surely there is a player out there that is a better defender than Maguire for £80m. If so, get it done and it will have been a successful summer.

De Ligt?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wattolcfc said:

Don't be so ridiculous he's only just joined another club. Should have sorted that signing out pre-maguire though, he would have definitely come to Brendans Revolution!

Good point - damn that stupid old lady :mad:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yeah but he’s been injured, and has had 90mins for the u21’s last week and he is building up his fitness. We put the contingency plan of Soyuncu and Benkovic in last year, now is the time to apply it. The value isn’t there in the market. Either this or buy from abroad. I’m not convinced it does anyone any favours to have 5 centre backs for 2 spots. If we do need 5, buy from abroard for half the price or promote the likes of Pascanu.

Even Soyuncu is not a starter and surely neither Benkovic.its just bad business done by club.now we will get "quality" CB and those 2 will be backups

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Kid? He's a full Croatian international whose played in the Champions League, Europa League and won trophies. 

He's clearly behind in fitness but once 100%, I'd be disappointed if he's not playing for us at some stage of the season. 

:appl:Exactly.  Much better option than spunking 40M on someone who may be no better.   Hoping BR gets him involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Clubs are gonna charge us through the roof now unfortunately, we’d be better of waiting until January. 

Where clubs will overprice players because there is a need for filling a position. Worse value for money in January every time.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

The forward planning was Benkovic and Soyuncu, we didn't need both last summer but signed them for this eventuality. We're just missing another CB for me, that's why I say I'll be happy with a Cahill type as a safety net just in case neither of the others steps up. 

Thats reasonable....

25 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

please stop saying we have Benkovic,kid has not even played in friendlies ffs

Not been following your Leicester players ..bup.!!

this kid has more hard Experience & where it hurts...than any of the prospects at £40-50 mil..!!!

Soyu  Benkovic,Evans....Plus a @Babylon  example.....!!! Is the Way to go.

• Like 1