Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

1 minute ago, Heymister2015 said:

spend £50m on Ake! Not tawkowski! Potential for a lot of profit with Ake

100% this, Ake may cost a little more than Dunk or Tarkowski but he’s younger and that gives us potential to sell him on for profit in a couple of seasons or even better, he stays with us for 6/7 years and we get our money’s worth. It also follows the clubs recent plan of buying younger players. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Profit profit profit, if we don’t do well next season, half our team will be outta here, profit means jack shit then.

Give it a rest lol

Our team looks in good shape and if you haven't heard we're in for a replacement. While HM will be missed, he wasn't irreplaceable and the sale may afford the club to build in other positions which we were lacking and may end up a stronger team by close of the window. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

There is a theory that the best defenders tackle less.

To quote Paolo Maldini “if I have to make a tackle, I’ve already made a mistake.”

I was thinking it's something to do with that, the modern changed game and all that, just was surprised to see the stat as 1.

I'm assuming I need to watch the games closer these days. 

16 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

He hasn’t been in talks with us today as he’s been at Chester races watching his horse which he owns with few other Burnley players including Chris Wood. It won too! 

Stalking or tracking? Guess they're one and the same :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

He hasn’t been in talks with us today as he’s been at Chester races watching his horse which he owns with few other Burnley players including Chris Wood. It won too! 

I would imagine until signing his agent would be doing most of the talking. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

£35mill would be a good bit of business for me.

But, isn't this a big slap in the face for Soyuncu and Benkovic? 

Over a season they'll still be getting games whether they're good enough or not.

Up to them to ensure they don't get dropped.

45 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

£35mill would be a good bit of business for me.

But, isn't this a big slap in the face for Soyuncu and Benkovic? 

1 of them can step in next year when Evans may need replacing. New centre half sees us through that transition