Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

This is surely weak lol The Daily Mail making a headline out of Manchester United’s interest last year in HM and linking it to alleged interest as a back up in JT because The Mirror yesterday named him as an available option to clubs looking for a CB?

GTFO

Guest SO1
18 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

This is surely weak lol The Daily Mail making a headline out of Manchester United’s interest last year in HM and linking it to alleged interest as a back up in JT because The Mirror yesterday named him as an available option to clubs looking for a CB?

GTFO

Toughen up cupcake!  :) The BS will be traveling at Warp Speed starting tomorrow. Be prepared to have your reality twisted. The holodeck is waiting.

Doubtlessly another unsubstantiated rumour. As we’re not a top six club, the press have almost certainly forgotten we spent £32m on two promising centre backs last summer. All they’re interested in is Maguire.

• Like 1

No.

I used to think he was solid, last season when Burnley had a solid defence, but this season whenever I've seen him he hasn't looked good. Granted, that's only when we've played them and whenever I've caught them on tv. He's no replacement for Maguire.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I would be happy for this as a Maguire replacement if Big H is going to leave. Seems to have legs as a replacement seen this story a few times now. 

Hopefully answers the fans who question whether we have a plan b should we sell Big H or not get Youri.

BR went on record whilst at Celtic stating that Benkovic was ready for the EPL.  So if Harry goes why waste money on a CB from Burnley?

This has to bollooks surely?

• Like 1

Just now, mozartfox said:

BR went on record whilst at Celtic stating that Benkovic was ready for the EPL.  So if Harry goes why waste money on a CB from Burnley?

This has to bollooks surely?

Its nonsense.

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

No idea where his good rep comes from, every time I've seen him play he's been awful.

Ben Mee would be the Burnley defender we want if we were after anyone. 

Been there, done that.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Its nonsense.

I know, but how these so-called 'hacks' get away with writing absolutely boll*x every single day is an embarrassment to their profession.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2019 at 08:21, TheUltimateWinner said:

No idea where his good rep comes from, every time I've seen him play he's been awful.

Ben Mee would be the Burnley defender we want if we were after anyone. 

Was about to give you a like until the last sentence. Ben Mee is bloody awful! I wouldn't want Tarkowski and i definitely wouldn't want Mee. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

No point receiving the massive money for Maguire to then massively overspend on Tarkowski. If we don't think Benkovic and Soyuncu are good enough to step up then we shouldn't be selling Maguire (unless he forces a move)

Benko would be a better and seriously cheaper option than Tarkowski.  This is a non story

• Like 1