Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Ok, fair point, so why was our problem of not getting a replacement because the club we are trying to buy off had their own problems bringing in their replacement passed onto Man Utd? Knock on effect, or did we not learn from the Drinkwater/Silva debacle of making sure the replacement was in before selling?

And the Cahill option for example was 'no chain'.

But I was told you couldn't go back on your word....

(That response wasn't aimed at you per se)

Let's see indeed, I just struggle to see it all working out and even if we do get a replacement I don't see even with a £80m deal in the bank it working out worthwhile all things considered.

What’s the fascination with Cahill, we already have a back up centre half who is nearing the end of his career, what’s the point in having another, you can’t really be suggesting Cahill would be a starter alongside Evans.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Albert said:

....because we’d already done it last season when we knew the big boys would come back in for Maguire & we’d be able to cash in! Why do u think we dropped coin on signing Benko & Cagi last season?!?!

Im sure if u were in charge you’d happily give a “fat loyalty bonus” to someone that has just paid off 80% of ur new training ground invoice!!

Top post

• Like 1

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Always worth reading through previous tweets from these accounts.

A quick scan often tells you they're total garbage.

- a la sean, indy, cockshaw etc etc

Wonder what names are under the etc's of shame?  :unsure:

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Imagine having to put ‘Football Agent’ in your Twitter handle in the hope that someone/anyone might take you seriously!

Yeah. You'd have to be a right spanner to think that was real :whistle:

• Haha 1